Any AMPs around Harmarville?

Anyone know of an AMP off of rt28 between Fox Chapel and Natrona Heights?

It seems as though they've dried up around here.
Maybe try Oriental Style Massage on Old Freeport? Haven't seen any reports of anything extra outside of teasing, but it also sounds like YMMV
I tried the Oriental Style Massage in Fox Chapel a couple months ago. Very good professional massage, no extras at all, offered oil for DIY. Nice teasing massage with no lines crossed.
Is green spa still open? I haven’t tried since they moved. That was between cheswick and harmar. There’s a little place in sharpsburg too, but it’s very hot or miss. I don’t know the name it’s on the main road by the little speedway or circle k or whatever it is.
green spa is gone.
Sharpsburg? That might be worth checking out.
According to Apple maps it’s called Lily Chinese. Near 7th and main.
Lily Chinese was reviewed @ 2 yrs or so. No xtras. That said- I've never been there and its always a ymmv thing.
Heard Green moved up the street but that they were being watched.
Heard Green moved up the street but that they were being watched. Originally Posted by RyeGuy
They are long gone, got shut down in April Google Ge spa!
I also tried the Oriental Style Massage in Fox Chapel Recently, good professional massage, no extras, A note for the ladies or if your taste swings that way. the do have a male masseuse,you have to ask for him
I tried that too. Good massage, I sort of had the feeling that extras may be available after a few visits. Did you ask?