Date: 11/18/20
Name: Bella Adair
Phone: She will provide after screening
Email Address: PM OH2 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28196-bella-adaire
URL / Website: PM OH2 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28196-bella-adaire
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: NC by the airport
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, back scratching at my request (CFS was available but not done)
Hair Length and Color: Long straight bleach blond down to low back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'5" but she had heels on. HWP guessing B boobs, curvy ass (pics were spot on) Very attractive face, 130lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting always wondered about her
I’ve always wanted to meet her. Thanks..another one for by TDL..she looks hot
  • HUMP!
  • 11-24-2020, 11:51 AM
Agreed, Bella is a very hot dish. Those legs and booty!

RW Issues?? Can you tell me what that means? Been wanting to meet her. She canceled the one time I was able to align schedules
RW Issues?? Can you tell me what that means? Been wanting to meet her. She canceled the one time I was able to align schedules Originally Posted by Tryanything

3 kiddos and one is particularly young. And she did have a phone issue 2 weeks ago that has been resolved or I would have seen her sooner.

Good luck...
  • ttmax
  • 12-16-2020, 06:48 AM
I han an appointment with her, second week of December....text her at time set, text her I was on my way, text her again and she responded needed more time. Again, I am here, she text back that she was on her way due to traffic... WTF!.. she text me, 5 more minutes...another text that she was exiting...another text almost ready...another text give her 10 more minutes. Finally after 20 minutes she text "I am ready, here is room number, I said I left, have to go to work. Yes, since the incident she has text me twice that she is out playing, I said no, I don't travel to far east side, then again by airport. I do want to see her, so will see.
No Stomach Pictures... Any serious damage
Ttmax is spot on. The scheduling went way over schedule and I had already made accomodations and since I was already in motion had to make more but the time was ok if you have flexibility. The mommy damage is visible but IMO is not bad but not firm. Best way I can put it is try something short but I don't think she disappoints for the roses she asks for.just my 2 cents.