URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Fondren & Richmond
Activities: FBSM+, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short Vietnamese girl. Super cute. Amazingly soft skin. Perfect breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
What’s she charge for that?
I am pretty sure she is close to 40 - but looks good. Her massage and hair cuts are mediocre at best, and she is always distracted - but is cute. Her attitude and personality are mediocre as well.
Not worth the bs
I think she in her mid thirty over not bad the times I seen her.
I agree, mediocre and boring...
Good thing I’m not really there for the massage then.
Lot of girls there. Anyone tried a taller viet gal, Christine? A bit older that Jennifer?
Sure, both the bigger older Viet ladies have huge titties and wet holes. Oh, and they love $$$$$$....but all of them are clock watchers
Lot of girls there. Anyone tried a taller viet gal, Christine? A bit older that Jennifer? Originally Posted by Effigy!
Christine is who I saw there for several years at first. She's pushing 50 or maybe already is. She has a great body but I find her super annoying. Summer is the best of the ones there. After like 5 minutes of roaming hands she always asks "you want me to suck?". No, please don't put JR in your mouth haha. YES - please suck! She gives a pretty amazing BBBJ.
Jenn isn’t in her 20s, I was bangin her 10 to 12 years ago….
Would have loved to seen her keep that body real tight, she coulda went Indy and made out good…..Laziness kept her where she is. Still not bad looking

If folks like doubles, she’s good buds with Mimi from Chi, they tried to get me to do that a couple times, but I like em one on one, get more of my moneys worth. I had the fun times of doubles in my teens and early college, not worried with that anymore.
So what’s the door fee _____ & total____?
Thanks,