Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

Pistolero has years of experience and he's offered to lend a hand in our Houston forums.

Welcome to the team, sir!

Bax
Welcome Aboard....................
Congratulations!
Welcome
I thought boardman was up next.........pistolero wasn't even in the poll..........wtf?
In any event, welcome.....

welcome hun! I hope you have fun...im sure you'll be busy moderating Houston - you BRAVE soul!
Who?? Anyone know what makes him a good choice for Houston? Or did you just pick him because he as a heartbeat?
  • Trey
  • 07-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Never heard of him.

When we gain a mod is it because we lost one?
He's old school. Welcome aboard big fella!

JaD
I must say that I am glad I held off on my "Apology threAD"........the last time I did one, the out-of-town-modtard locked it just as it was getting good.

Welcome Pistolero..........anything I can do to help, you just let me know........I would caution you to watch out for that Wakeup cat.......he is a trouble maker.......just today he had to apologize to a whole segment of the population of this board......I am not sure how big the segment is........ijs.
I think he's just another "great experiment"...an outside mod to try and deal with the rash of RTMs and email complaints about the horrible state of the Houston forums and the accusations that the mods favor certain members...

Good luck...let me know how it goes for you...
Is there a "rash of RTMs"?

Pistolero is whoever he is.........you have adapted to the quirks of the modtards already here. There is plenty of history to show what can happen with modtards who swoop in from outside to "fix" Houston........give him time to breath.

The yoke is heavy......but, I will pull this train......ijs
So, what is the betting line on how many PMs the new Houston modtard will get with all of the sage advice on how to make the "haters" behave?

I would invite him to participate in the Spider Hole (so, he could tell you fucktards to STFU in open forum). But, he would be accused of being in my pocket........like the other modtards, admintards and Ownertards who might have access.