Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Natural body with B cup and eraser tip nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Sent you a PM.
are they back? Their website still looks down
are they back? Their website still looks down Originally Posted by atp314
I think they are clamping down on the verification process. But they are active.
I think they are clamping down on the verification process. But they are active. Originally Posted by austintoast
Clamping down? They have always been clamped down. They wouldn’t except verification from LOL or other agencies from Dallas. Always requested ID.
Clamping down? They have always been clamped down. They wouldn’t except verification from LOL or other agencies from Dallas. Always requested ID. Originally Posted by SARufus
The process takes a while. They checked all of my references, including calling two former real-world employers and the landlords to a couple apartments I used to live in. Luckily they still had nice things to say about me.
The process takes a while. They checked all of my references, including calling two former real-world employers and the landlords to a couple apartments I used to live in. Luckily they still had nice things to say about me. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I can't tell how serious you are because it was nowhere near as intense for screening last time I checked.
jeez, former employers and landlords?! please tell me that was a joke.
It’s not far fetched.. most studios now ask for a selfie pic with your ID in the pic. And given the Boston bust and Dallas bust im sure they are asking for more info now..
Don't take this the wrong way but IMO a picture of your ID with all the info blanked out (IE Address/DL number) is nowhere close to giving them your employee references and then calling to confirm you work there. Or even calling old landlords! geez.

But yes, these organizations have a bit of a verification process. This weeds out sketchy people and keeps volume down a bit.

You want no verification process there are lots of ladies for you.
The process takes a while. They checked all of my references, including calling two former real-world employers and the landlords to a couple apartments I used to live in. Luckily they still had nice things to say about me. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
lol!