Melissa Harris-Perry Goes Full Retard

Incredible. Eva, I owe you an apology. You are no longer the stupidest person on the interwebs.

Incredible. Eva, I owe you an apology. You are no longer the stupidest person on the interwebs. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Never was, with you and several others paving the way.
Come on....he pays you a compliment (of a sort) and you have to insult him.
Come on....he pays you a compliment (of a sort) and you have to insult him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you two weren't trying to dodge the bullet, nothing pertaining to me would have been said.
Dodge the bullet???? Is that some sort of masochistic sex term?
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 08:45 AM
That stupid bitch been on full retard every time I've tuned in
That stupid bitch been on full retard every time I've tuned in Originally Posted by WTF
"That stupid bitch " must be a favorite of Shrillary and the rest of the dumbascraps than !
Dodge the bullet???? Is that some sort of masochistic sex term? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You and turdfly having sex again?
Female Al Sharpton.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 11:04 AM
"That stupid bitch " must be a favorite of Shrillary and the rest of the dumbascraps than ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I do not care for Hillary but she is a far cry from stupid.

Harris-Perry on the otjer hand plays both the race and feminist card and thi ks people give a shit. Clinton is just trying to get elected.
Hillary is't stupid, she just thinks she can get away with everything she does without getting a smudge on her balls.
Hillary is't stupid, she just thinks she can get away with everything she does without getting a smudge on her balls. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
which makes her extremely dangerous .. and not in any way qualified to to be president of dogshit (well .. ok she's qualified for that) let alone President of the USA.

as for this racist imbecilic woman Melissa Harris-Perry, the very moment she used the word "privileged" it's clear she thinks every white person in America today all owned slaves in their family past history and the only real "hard work" was done by african slaves. and all whites are inherently racist and are the "real" reason for the many problems for blacks in America.

this is so obviously discriminatory that this woman should be investigated for hate speech. yes, hate speech.

does this idiot think that all farmers, no matter the race, didn't work hard? farming is one of the most labor intensive occupations there is, regardless of all the modern tech available today. to insinuate that "only" blacks worked hard at farming and other agro-based work is exactly the kind of discrimination that the black community falsely accuses white Americans of.
which makes her extremely dangerous .. and not in any way qualified to to be president of dogshit (well .. ok she's qualified for that) let alone President of the USA.

as for this racist imbecilic woman Melissa Harris-Perry, the very moment she used the word "privileged" it's clear she thinks every white person in America today all owned slaves in their family past history and the only real "hard work" was done by african slaves. and all whites are inherently racist and are the "real" reason for the many problems for blacks in America.

this is so obviously discriminatory that this woman should be investigated for hate speech. yes, hate speech.

does this idiot think that all farmers, no matter the race, didn't work hard? farming is one of the most labor intensive occupations there is, regardless of all the modern tech available today. to insinuate that "only" blacks worked hard at farming and other agro-based work is exactly the kind of discrimination that the black community falsely accuses white Americans of. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're a fucking moron. You sure fit a lot of bullshit into that tiny mouth of hers. You have an active imagination, shitstain. To try and turn it around into whites being discriminated against, is fucking laughable and the cave that the KKK hides out in.
You're a fucking moron. You sure fit a lot of bullshit into that tiny mouth of hers. You have an active imagination, shitstain. To try and turn it around into whites being discriminated against, is fucking laughable and the cave that the KKK hides out in. Originally Posted by WombRaider
you have no imagination at all brownie. your tune hasn't changed. didn't you quote Malcolm X on this site? yes you did. "By any means necessary"

you are a wanna-be "black man" so you can blame society on your failure.
Never was, with you and several others paving the way. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're too stupid to take a compliment!

Hillary is't stupid, she just thinks she can get away with everything she does without getting a smudge on her balls. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Her stupidity is that she relies too much on favorable press or overplays her hand. When she made the "stand by your man" and "vast right wing conspiracy" statements she should have been done in then.