URL / Website: -
City: Dallas/Richardson area
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Forest Lane area apt complex
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, LFK,DFK, FUMA,FUHA,CBJ,MPCFS
Session Length: .30
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: Long blonde beyond shoulders (As in photo)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall girl. While her ad says 5'9, I am 5'10 and she and I were eye to eye in our bare feet. Beautiful natural feeling large C's or small D's. Long legs and HUGE ass! About 8 inches uncut. Thick lips and did I mention HUGE ass!
Recommendation: Yes
I'm extremely messy and was just doing some trolling when I got this message.... I don't know what it means but here's the screenshot

• #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
(edit by Namssa)
I'm extremely messy and was just doing some trolling when I got this message.... I don't know what it means but here's the screenshot Originally Posted by bmay997

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

(edit by Namssa - it is advised you read the forum guidelines)