I'm done

Ok, you people will get what you want. If it's wrong to love her, then I won't. I'll never see her again, I'll never talk to her again, I'll never have anything to do with her again, be fucking happy about it, it's what you want so it's what you will get.*
You can take care of her ads, You can pay the child support, you can buy her a car, hell, you can buy her a fucking house too, I'll be living in my truck.*
I've been accused of beating her, that will be hard to do if I'm never around. I've been accused of "pimping" her, that too will be hard to do if I'm never around.*
I'm also signing out forever, I know when I'm not wanted or needed.*
I guess no one is invited to the wedding now, there won't be one.*
But now you can stop calling her about me and get back to business as usual. *
But I will leave with words of truth.*
I never hit her. I never even yelled at her. I never treated her like a worthless piece of trash the way some of you mutherfuckers do.*
She is a real person with real feelings, and I love her.*
  • fawn
  • 02-08-2011, 05:12 PM
OK honey.....I really believe you love her.....would you like to share who you're talking about?
Who is she Truckertom? I am confused.
Just so anyone who reads it isn't totally confused..... I take it you're talking about Trailer Park Casey.....
It's another one of "those" threads. If there is a member who does clinical work, he should pass out cards.
LIKE SANDS THRU THE HOUR GLASS SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES...........

*SIGH*

sorry your hurting dude
Take care of yourself darling.
CLASSIC POST.....
  • Zep
  • 02-08-2011, 07:53 PM
He's just a worthless moocher that got called out.
WTF????
Witness the implosion of TruckerTom, Trailer Park Casey's SO. He has written three reviews, all of Casey .. a bit odd ... I've never read them. Apparently their relationship has fallen victim to the stuff relationships fall victim to inside and outside of the hobby.
I thought I was reading the lyrics to a country song.
Zep almost half your post involve Casey in some form or fashion. To be here a whole 2 weeks and have so much knowledge on who has a pimp and doesnt is very interesting. Why dont you go back and re-read what Truckertom posted before you start name calling. He said she got ripped off and he was going to have to get an advance from work for them to make it.Sounds like a lot of hard working Americans now days. He was her boyfriend. A provider can have a boyfriend. They do have personel lives outside the hobby.
Logan is to blame!!! He discovered trailer park Casey. Street walker to trailer park to eccie.
I'm confused ????