Robert Mueller Is Methodically Marching Towards Trumps Crimes Like Napoleon's March Through History

get em Rob...

What yall don't realize is that it was a very purposeful and masterful strategy to indict the Russians first. This was very important and all legal minds know this. It is the setup before the storm. Now that you've set the baseline (and proved Russian invasion) you can now go after those Americans that helped them. You can't go after the Americans (Trump's team) unless you first establish that the Russians did assault our National Sovereignty.

This is Chess not Checkers. Trump and his psycho killer looking sons will be indicted and hopefully serve hard time at Ft. Leavenworth.... maybe they will even get life in Prison from the courts for treason against the US.
Napoleon got his ass kicked "investigating Russia", and tens of thousands of his men fell by the wayside (similar to Ohr, Page, McCabe, Strzok, etc.) and froze to death retreating from that fiasco, you dim-witted, lib-retarded jackass. Oh, then there's that day at Waterloo, Standing Stupid. Trafalgar didn't go well for him either, Standing Stupid.
SissyLips, I see you haven't read the actual indictment yet.

Carry on.

I posted the link in a thread. I'll be back and post it in here.

If you don't understand any of it, just let me know. I'll be happy to tell you.

Here ... https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...indictment.pdf

Don't run and hide yet. I've got a list of paragraphs and pages with a quote for you.

Here's the quote out of the actual indictment (as opposed to the one you heard about!)"

From Page 4 ... (I apologize for not putting on Big Chief paper!)

Some Defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

Then you can read (may be read it) and again if you don't understand all those big words just let me know ...

Paragraph 29 on Page 12
Paragraph 42 on Page 16 and
Paragraph 58a on Page 24.

Notice "your man" Mueller signed it!

Now make sure you ask if you don't understand any of it.
SissyLips, I see you haven't read the actual indictment yet.

Carry on.

I posted the link in a thread. I'll be back and post it in here.

If you don't understand any of it, just let me know. I'll be happy to tell you.

Here ... https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...indictment.pdf

Don't run and hide yet. I've got a list of paragraphs and pages with a quote for you.

Here's the quote out of the actual indictment (as opposed to the one you heard about!)"

From Page 4 ... (I apologize for not putting on Big Chief paper!)

Then you can read (may be read it) and again if you don't understand all those big words just let me know ...

Paragraph 29 on Page 12
Paragraph 42 on Page 16 and
Paragraph 58a on Page 24.

Notice "your man" Mueller signed it!

Now make sure you ask if you don't understand any of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You may as well talk to an stone wall
Now that you've set the baseline (and proved Russian invasion) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
During Obama's watch!

He knew about it and did nothing to stop it.
You may as well talk to a stone wall Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I was!

I was talking to myself. I'm sure by now he has a headache!
During Obama's watch!

He knew about it and did nothing to stop it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Ssshhhhhhhh... let him get farther out on the limb and higher up!
Too fast for me...yeah, Napoleon was the ultimate loser.
Guess what!

Just like I can place a FB ad with no trouble even as a fake citizen, I can call up the DNC and talk to somebody! In my very Boris & Natasha voice I can communicate to top Democrats. Even make a cash donation.

COLLUSION! HACKING! SUBTERFUGE!

GO FUCK YOURSELF STANDINSHIT!

GO FUCK YOURSELF STANDINSHIT! Originally Posted by gnadfly
HE'S NO VIRGIN!
It was kind of nice not having SS around for a few days. He must have gotten an update to his program from his Russian handlers.
Napoleon got his ass kicked "investigating Russia", and tens of thousands of his men fell by the wayside (similar to Ohr, Page, McCabe, Strzok, etc.) and froze to death retreating from that fiasco, you dim-witted, lib-retarded jackass. Oh, then there's that day at Waterloo, Standing Stupid. Trafalgar didn't go well for him either, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

So... are you suggesting Shitstain ChappedAss = StandinStupid? Same tongue-fucking poster?
It was kind of nice not having SS around for a few days. He must have gotten an update to his program from his Russian handlers. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's on his own by I now I suspect. I'm about to send them an email to tell them he "snitched" on them! They'll probably want to have a "re-union party" with him.
get em Rob...

What yall don't realize is that it was a very purposeful and masterful strategy to indict the Russians first. This was very important and all legal minds know this. It is the setup before the storm. Now that you've set the baseline (and proved Russian invasion) you can now go after those Americans that helped them. You can't go after the Americans (Trump's team) unless you first establish that the Russians did assault our National Sovereignty.

This is Chess not Checkers. Trump and his psycho killer looking sons will be indicted and hopefully serve hard time at Ft. Leavenworth.... maybe they will even get life in Prison from the courts for treason against the US. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your tongue goes thru sphincters faster.
"Napoleon's March Through History".

This has to go down as the worst analogy of 2018.

In honor of the occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QQI6lb_Hg