Omahan leaving the ECCIE Staff

• Bubba
  • 06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
It is with great sadness that I announce Omahan has decided to leave the ECCIE Staff. His resignation is effective immediately.

I want to thank Omahan for his help and contributions to ECCIE. The time and effort he has expended in a constant effort to help this site grow is greatly appreciated. I don't know what I would have done without his help! I am grateful!!

I guess he got tired of all the fame and fortune.....LOL!

Omahan......thanks for all you have done!!

PS....Fortunately Omahan plans to remain an active member of ECCIE.
Glad you're sticking around as a member, Omahan
thanks omahan for putting up with me
Omahan's skill, logic, and sense of fairness as a moderator will be missed. Glad he remains as a contributing member.
Sorry to see you go omahan, glad your sticking aroun as a member though
Who's going to ban people and issue points?

You've done a fine job, Omahan. Please keep us informed on the hobby scene up north. Your knowledge and fairness really jump-started this board. Kudos.
  • Carl
  • 06-22-2010, 05:08 PM
... somewhere an angel got his red wings.
You've done a fine job, Omahan. Please keep us informed on the hobby scene up north. Your knowledge and fairness really jump-started this board.
+1 to that.

I should have said so earlier but thanks for the time you've put in to this forum. You'll be sorely missed as a moderator!
Omahan, I'm sorry to see you step down; this board (and the old ASPD) has been very lucky to have someone with your patience and fairness as a moderator. You will be missed, but I'm glad you're sticking around as an active member--joining the inmates instead of running the asylum.
Sorry to see you go Omahan. Though I'm a newbie in here I can say this forum gonna miss a true moderator
Thanks all but I'm just an understudy to Bubba. Things will be fine and I will get to relax a bit.
I think you'll enjoy retirement my friend...

I know I certainly do:

Omahan......thanks for all you have done!!
Originally Posted by Bubba
My sentiments exactly, thank you Omahan. The integrity and fairness you displayed and exercised were a great example for all of us. See you on the other side, my friend!
Sorry to hear this but good luck to ya buddy. you sure kept things in line here. hope you make it to kc soon so we can have lunch or something lol. sincerly wildbill
You sir are a true gentleman and a scholar!

Relax and have some fun.

Cat