Hey everyone, I had a question

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this forum and to the hobby in general so I have a lot to still learn.

I was just curious about tipping though, like how to tip and how much to tip when you've had a good time?

What I mean by how to tip is like because a lot of ladies like the money in an envelope or something similar before hand, do you just whip out whatever you want to tip afterwards and hand it to her? or is there another way most people use?

Thanks for any info!
I just ran a search in Coed Discussions here, on the main/national forum, and on the Diamonds/Tuxedos forum, thinking I would find a long thread on tipping providers that I could just link here. Oddly enough, there isn't one. I remember a discussion on ASPD about it, but there isn't one on ECCIE.

A good topic on which I definitely have an opinion, but perhaps it would be better placed in Coed Discussions?
Ya, you're right Gryphon, I didn't really think about that when I made it lol
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this forum and to the hobby in general so I have a lot to still learn.

I was just curious about tipping though, like how to tip and how much to tip when you've had a good time?

What I mean by how to tip is like because a lot of ladies like the money in an envelope or something similar before hand, do you just whip out whatever you want to tip afterwards and hand it to her? or is there another way most people use?

Thanks for any info! Originally Posted by MrKatamari
NO! Put in the table, night stand, or somewhere she can see it. Leave it and walk away, you just forgot to pick up your money. You never gave her any money, and you intended to get it before you left. Sorry about that officer.

JR
IMHO, $$-$$$ per hour is adequate compensation. When I have a really good time, I become a regular and give them repeat business, and I always write reviews so that others will also know I had a good time. That seems fair to me, unless you just have more money than you know what to do with, and there are some people like that. As an exception, if the provider was nice and tried to provide a good time, but I just didn't click with them and don't intend to repeat, I will leave a tip.
I leave a tip if it was a good experience and I plan on going back. As a general rule I tip for good personal service, hobby related or not. In situations where tipping is socially or professionally inappropriate (doctor's office, dentist, lawyer, etc.) I take a small gift on my next visit. Those situations are pretty clear to everyone; you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor with a tip jar. But I doubt you'll find many providers willing to argue that tipping is inappropriate. And nothing says "good personal service" to me like taking a warm facial .
If your thinking about tipping then do it ALL ladies appreciate it....
I feel VERY appreciated when a gentleman tips me. It lets me know that he really enjoyed the time we spent together.
I don't expect to be tipped however, I know that provider rates are already high enough most of the time.