MAJOR Deciding Factors

When selecting a lady of interest, some things are assumed by most guys: Safety, No IV drugs, No unprotected sex, No robbery.

After those factors, gentlemen, what are your personal MAJOR Deciding Factors (MDFs)?

There are 20 factors where I would have a preference, but only about 3 or 4 that are "deal breakers" or MDFs.

What initial MDFs or filters do you use to decide if a lady is a candidate for a closer inspection by you?
Cleanliness, hygene, hers and location.
Looks, average is ok, HWP, no fake pics.
Non smoker, or unable to tell if she smokes.
Sobriety at appt.
No pimp, manager etc, family at appointment.

I realize some of these you don't know until you meet.
Any of the above give me reason to walk away and
I have.
Being that this decision is based on viewing ads, reviews, photos, etc., prior to actually speaking to the provider and/or meeting her, I would say:

1) Attractiveness, esp. in the face. Purely a subjective decision, but how the provider presents herself is important. Average is OK.
2) Body type. As the old addage goes, "if I wanted a BBW, I'd stay home with the wife." As this is a fantasy, why not strive for as close to perfect as you can. Average is OK here too.
3) Does the provider provide a "true GFE". Again, this is subjective as everyone has their own definition, but there are certain activities associated with that description that are typically accepted as part of a GFE.
4) Does the ad match the provider, i.e., is the person in the pics the person who answers the door? Are the activities described in the ad the activities performed? This one can only be determined when you meet.
5) No smoking. No alcohol. Sober, alert and attentive. No pets, babies, children, SO's anywhere around.
1. Attitude, obtained from reviews, does she enjoy men?, does she enjoy what she does? does she have fun??
2. General appearance including hygiene, again obtained from reviews..
3. Services provided, bbbj, daty, dfk, are musts
4. Age, generally over 30...I am 58, I want someone with some life experiences
5. No smokers
6. IS incall provided
1. Attitude, first and foremost. The attitude I am looking for is a near-complete lack of inhibition (other than safety issues, of course), creativity, intelligence, spontaneity, wild enthusiasm and a willingness to try anything. It really boils down to this: Desire. Does she really, truly, love it and embrace it?

2. DISCRETION. 'Nuff said.

3. BBBJ. Really a must for me. I just can't get into a CBJ. CIM or BBBJTCNQNS are huge bonuses, but the BBBJ is virtually a requirement in my book.

4. Incall.

5. Not a requirement at all, but I always like to find out that a girl likes groups or is at least willing to entertain the idea of one; maybe adding another girl or a willingness to try a train or gangbang. There seems to be a strong correlation between these and the other qualities I like.

6. Finally, appearance. I don't care how gorgeous she is, if her attitude sucks, it's a no-go for me.
I just need warm body and a pulse, lol

Seriously though, I only have one deal breaker but these are the things that are important to me based on things I see in a ad:

1: Physical Attractiveness. Is the provider average to fit?
2: Hair color. I love girls with black hair. Brunettes are also great.
3: Breasts. I like more than a handful and the bigger the better.
4: Ass. It has to be round. I don't like them large. I don't like them flat.
5: Legs. They must have great legs.
6: And now the deal breaker, they must have an incall.
Discreet, clean incall
Late 20's and upward
Smaller 5'6"- reasonably trim
Humor and personality
(Reference to an illegal substance removed by Bubba)
If they do Greek I don't see them
If their photos feature a lot of in your face butt shots I am not interested as I think it isn't very classy. Just me I guess
Sensual more than energetic.
Must e-mail chat first before phone call.

Now I break these from time to time but ususally my ratio is better.

Have had the bad/old picture failures occasionally but not always.
Bright eyes, a sparkling smile, and a devilish grin that says "life's an adventure and I'm ready to explore!"
-Nice or decent incall
-True GFE based on past reviews, for me this includes Daty, DFK. BBBJ is not necessarily a deal breaker, although a factor
-Easy to contact and set an appt. For a first time appt, maybe the most important.
If shes hay you can't drink that in here I am gone. Or I don't see how people drink. Or if they ask me to go to church with them. Or hay this is my brother he always seats there & watch wtf. Or hay I got this new strap on. All this will me gone faster than cake at a fat people convention with extra iceing
If shes hay you can't drink that in here I am gone. Or I don't see how people drink. Or if they ask me to go to church with them. Or hay this is my brother he always seats there & watch wtf. Or hay I got this new strap on. All this will me gone faster than cake at a fat people convention with extra iceing Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Glad to see you decided to stay cheaper! You are too much!
Being that this decision is based on viewing ads, reviews, photos, etc., prior to actually speaking to the provider and/or meeting her, I would say:

1) Attractiveness, esp. in the face. Purely a subjective decision, but how the provider presents herself is important. Average is OK.
2) Body type. As the old addage goes, "if I wanted a BBW, I'd stay home with the wife." As this is a fantasy, why not strive for as close to perfect as you can. Average is OK here too.
3) Does the provider provide a "true GFE". Again, this is subjective as everyone has their own definition, but there are certain activities associated with that description that are typically accepted as part of a GFE.
4) Does the ad match the provider, i.e., is the person in the pics the person who answers the door? Are the activities described in the ad the activities performed? This one can only be determined when you meet.
5) No smoking. No alcohol. Sober, alert and attentive. No pets, babies, children, SO's anywhere around. Originally Posted by fritz3552

Number two all the way for me
1) Personality--the only way to assess this is if she has posts other than ads, but if it's there it trumps everything else.

2) Attitude/enjoyment--from reviews.

3) Available activities/GFE--from reviews/ads/posts.

4) Appearance--The few times I have gone solely on this I have been disappointed.

5) Price--but not in the way you might think. I look for chemistry, connection, and feeling like I'm with a girlfriend who is really uninhibited; I want the businesslike portion of the encounter to be minimal. I don't think I'm likely to get that for $150/hr.
If I were looking I think these would be my MDF's

1). Am I attracted to her. She doesnt have to be a super model but a nice body, cute face and sexy outfits does wonders.

2). Reviews, must have reviews! Would need to know what I am getting. Dont buy anything with out looking at consumer reports.

3). Must be GFE and must BBBJ. Those are deal breakers. Other services are bonuses

4). Price, is the service being offered worth the rate?
  • Modda
  • 07-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Of course the term 'Free Sex' the most MDF