Number of days since an ILDA review....

lol. I have a few that I need to write
lol. I have a few that I need to write Originally Posted by ilovedatass
In my best Cajun imitation.....Cum' On?

2 hours from 17
Yeah, It's been quiet without a new ILDA review!

Lol. I think I got one I need to write too.
I think I got one I need to write too. Originally Posted by eholiday
I'm only two behind and may skip one to get on to the better one.
If the number of days is close to the reduction in single mother aid cases that ILDA has taken lately we have found the reason for the sudden GNP drop in the second half of June. Must be, I saw a report last night on the increase of WIC and EBT applications that were turned in for June in South Louisiana.
i am backed up on 4 reviews, so at an ILDA pace he's behind between 20 or 30.
I've got a couple I need to do,but for some reason I haven't,maybe because they were nothing really impressive...one was a top provider visiting BR that left me with that WTF thought going round in my head as I left her room lol (I'm sure we've all had those experiences). Age is really catching up with me as hard as it is to admit,age and not being in the best shape,hell 10 years ago I coulda gave ILDA a run for his money (lol), and I didn't know about hobbying back then,newly divorced after over 20 years of marriage and pounding the hell out of every woman I could and had alot of fun doing it.Well I've got off on a new subject (happens when you get older) so I'll leave it there. Come on ILDA don't tell me age is catching you too lol...j/k.
I see the ladies are staying clear of this one.
or maybe they're still asleep.
Looking at the number of reviews ILDA has posted (69), I'm thinking that he just wants to leave well enough alone. He's probably heading off to that big review site in the sky . . . (or maybe just the next piece of ass). ijs

essayman
I have been trying to write one on Nicolet since I left Saturday night. typing on the way home my thumb hit something and it was gone-45 mins down the hole. Monday get further into it and have to do something else, when I pick the phone back up i have to log back in and it's gone. Yesterday I decide to write it on my computer and run out of time before leaving. get on this morning and it is still here, finish writing, hit submit, and I get a log on message agian. FUCK, log in and it tells be to go back and resubmit, try that to no avail.

Maybe she just allowed too many activities as we washed the Northshore down.

I know one thing, to keep up with ILDA, Mriley, and now Brownfish could cause many other single moms to decide to provide! there are ladies making more than I do while enjoying their job much more than me. Yes they get the assholes but so do we on our job. oh well, if they are there, we will cum!!!!!