This is a GREAT guy(sarcasm)...someone to avoid.

"You deserve to be fucking rape show your fucking breast. The shit you do is fucking illegal anyway. You get a fucking life."

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
Date: Tue, Aug 3, 2010 6:41 am
Subject: Top-Notch topless Massage (Independence, Mo)
To: <sh*wnb*rg*n@yahoo.com>
I DON'T do happy endings(hand jobs), if that's what you're referring to...please find someone else.
Christine Clavey
Christineclavey@yahoo.com (messenger)
TEXT 8166996497
www.top-notchmassage.com

Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 8:52 PM
To: serv-zaftv-1868388211@craigslist.org
Subject: Top-Notch topless Massage (Independence, Mo)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

"I have a very stiff muscle that can really use some full tension release, this would ease away all my stress and pain. I would appreciate if you can accommodate my special needs. Nothing means more to me to leave with a big happy smile on my face. I will be a customer for life."
  • zen
  • 08-03-2010, 03:46 PM
wait a sec, so you provide only regular, legal massages? why are you on a provider website? Just curious but why show your boobs? Im not trying to be an ass but theres a fine line between baiting and providing.
wait a sec, so you provide only regular, legal massages? why are you on a provider website? Just curious but why show your boobs? Im not trying to be an ass but theres a fine line between baiting and providing. Originally Posted by zen
This was covered a long time ago and the mods agreed there was no problem with her being a member so leave her alone, besides use your freakin head, even if she provided that type of service (she doesnt) she's not going to say she does on the open internet, doh.....

As for the texts top, the world is full of dumb asses. He's the one that needs you, not the other way around. Hes a loser and not worth a thought.
This was covered a long time ago and the mods agreed there was no problem with her being a member so leave her alone, besides use your freakin head, even if she provided that type of service (she doesnt) she's not going to say she does on the open internet, doh.....

As for the texts top, the world is full of dumb asses. He's the one that needs you, not the other way around. Hes a loser and not worth a thought. Originally Posted by dirty dog
*Hugs*
Thanks for standing up for me.
  • zen
  • 08-03-2010, 04:20 PM

As for the texts top, the world is full of dumb asses. He's the one that needs you, not the other way around. Hes a loser and not worth a thought. Originally Posted by dirty dog

Easy there White Knight , nobody was attacking her, simply asking why she wouldn't advertise and seek clients in a less scrutinised manner instead of a website dedicated mainly to the gfe provider? Of course i know why i was only curious if she would actually say it, but it seems you have done it for her... the answer.. "because she can"

If she is going to do it anyway , she might as well get used to the reaction of the texter and not bother to waste bandwidth on each and every time someone tells her off.
Hey girl, don't worry about the haters and PM me that guys info so I can stay away from him. What a jerk! NO girl deserves to be raped and for him to even say that is horrible.
Also, There is no problem with you showing your boobs or being on this site. Everyone is welcome, there are guys on here who comment on posts who don't even hobby. No big deal. I believe Dirty Dog is one of them, right?
Point is, it doesn't matter who you are and what you do. To keep this site up, running and fresh it takes all makes and models.
  • rayc
  • 08-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Some people just like to look for whatever fights and drama they can. Don't let the assholes of the world get you down, TN.
Easy there White Knight , nobody was attacking her, simply asking why she wouldn't advertise and seek clients in a less scrutinised manner instead of a website dedicated mainly to the gfe provider? Of course i know why i was only curious if she would actually say it, but it seems you have done it for her... the answer.. "because she can"

If she is going to do it anyway , she might as well get used to the reaction of the texter and not bother to waste bandwidth on each and every time someone tells her off. Originally Posted by zen
The guy didn't just "tell her off" - he said she deserved to be raped! What the fuck is wrong with you if you can't see why that's a problem? If it was a "gfe provider" who was "told off" in this manner, would you still criticize? Call us white nights all you want, the fact of the matter is that the issue of Christine being a member has already been settled and it is NEVER okay to say a woman deserves to be raped. The guy is obviously unstable at best and extremely dangerous at worst. The girls here need to know what kind of fuck-tard is out there.
  • JS42
  • 08-03-2010, 04:54 PM
wait a sec, so you provide only regular, legal massages? why are you on a provider website? Just curious but why show your boobs? Im not trying to be an ass but theres a fine line between baiting and providing. Originally Posted by zen
Ya know, it's pretty simple to find out what Christine provides and doesn't by following her website link. That's what it is there for...not hard to figure out. As stated already, this has already been covered as far as her participating here. She is also a fun and valuable member in this community, regardless if she doesn't provide what you are looking for.

Sorry Christine you had to put up with that nonsense. The guy who sent the text/email obviously has some serious issues. You stay safe

If she is going to do it anyway , she might as well get used to the reaction of the texter and not bother to waste bandwidth on each and every time someone tells her off. Originally Posted by zen
You can put your mouth all over my white knight succhiatore gnacchera finocchio.
  • zen
  • 08-03-2010, 05:29 PM
You can put your mouth all over my white knight succhiatore gnacchera finocchio. Originally Posted by dirty dog
oh great, another puter muscle man. I asked a fair question, and thus far i have gotten answers from others and none from her. If anyone needs this much help in answering a simple question, then i appologise and was not aware that this young woman is handicapped and unable to converse. I think its a wonderful thing to see a handicapped massage girl, and would like to congratulate her on her ambitions.

Again i appologise as I did not know the situation, i will shut up now.
oh great, another puter muscle man. I asked a fair question, and thus far i have gotten answers from others and none from her. If anyone needs this much help in answering a simple question, then i appologise and was not aware that this young woman is handicapped and unable to converse. I think its a wonderful thing to see a handicapped massage girl, and would like to congratulate her on her ambitions.

Again i appologise as I did not know the situation, i will shut up now. Originally Posted by zen
Why does she have to respond to you, are you special. Why does she have to defend herself to you or anyone else on this or any board. If you dont want to see her then dont, but she nor anyone else needs to provide you answers just because you demand them. I do have a muscle and its in your mouth. By the way how is answering your retarded post a computer muscle man, is that the best you can do, expand the vocabulary beyond hooked on phonics.
  • ampad
  • 08-03-2010, 05:44 PM
wow remind me not to try and help a girl out with this group. By the way pestata I have been hobbying for longer than you have been alive, so maybe you should take thte time to learn to read before you try trashing me. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I don't think she was trying to put you down. At least I didn't read it that way. Any ways she can speak for herself so I'll just shut up.
I don't think she was trying to put you down. At least I didn't read it that way. Any ways she can speak for herself so I'll just shut up. Originally Posted by ampad
No, I wasn't at all. I'm glad someone else sees that.
Thanks.
=)
I just meant everyone has a right to post here. Whether you USED to hobby, hobby currently or if you're just a normal massage provider. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
My bad Alley, misread the post, I just finished a refresher for hooked on phonics and I will be better able to read now.