incall/housing question

I am contemplating returning to Nola as my homebase.

So I need to know what areas are good for an incall,.,,,,{safe/convenient/nice neighborhoods},.....and what areas to avoid,
{I do prefer uptown/garden district or irish channel................but what about other areas of town/Metairie/Avondale/Harrahan?}

Also any suggestions on rental apartments that may be "easy to get into"?

thanks!
Hey babe,

I would suggest asking around to your clients. A lot of them are in the rental biz.
If it were me, I would stay near the French Quarter, everything you need is right at hand, you know this as you have lived in Nola before. As far as the other parts, I still have yet to see them.

You should make sure that you get a place with a gate, parking garage or an entry code. That's how I do things...
For safety, as you asked what places would be good for an "incall".

As far as getting into a place, your going to need to show some type of income or have proof of employment. Not everywhere, any place I have ever lived asks for this.

Hope this helps a little.

Miss Dreams
think your last location was perfect. i would never see anyone in metairie. traffic is horrible and the area is always hot.
Thanks yall

I used to have a great place in garden district...now I wish I still had it {lol}
Thanks yall

I used to have a great place in garden district...now I wish I still had it {lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've heard your Garden District is a great place
With all the college kids running around nobody notices and if they do they dont care.... xxoo annie
thanks yall...when I come back in October--I am gonna look around!
Dallas, I think Annie is right. I live near Tulane and there is so much activity most people wouldn't know or care who is coming and going.
yeah,I just gotta find somewhere that is "easy to get into"...if ya know what I mean {lol}
I so miss my place in the garden district!