which phase

• flcc
  • 05-23-2020, 01:13 PM
Under which phase will the clubs be open?
Probably depends on the club type.
Any clubs open after Memorial Day weekend?
Any clubs open after Memorial Day weekend? Originally Posted by funfun1981

Report back what you find out.
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/stat...ry?id=70565409

my bet, the 4th phase
Mid July if all goes well for ROC.
BUF bit short of a week later, Cuse' not sure what phase in or when started

The bigger question, how many and which can last that long

Mirage may wish they still had food LOL
If a club had cooked at food. Then say MUST ORDER FOOD
they could try for phase 3 with restaurants

each phase is 2 weeks if all goes well
ops forgot

lest hope no mask needed and each club can run as before

mmmm unless mask means no pasties LOL
ops forgot

lest hope no mask needed and each club can run as before

mmmm unless mask means no pasties LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Sadie Hawkins strippers: instead of customers putting $ bills in the strippers g-string the strippers dance around the stage pulling $ bills out of the customers mask strings?
El duce cuomo our dear leader will not allow phase 4 to happen. He will shut everything down before that. He is drunk with power and likes being on TV dictating every day. The corona flu(yes it is just the flu though spreads more easily) has slowed down because it is spring and the sun is shining more. This happens every year with the traditional flu. Our economy is wrecked and cumo likes that. He is doing nothing to allow the economy to recover. All he can do is beg daddy Trump for money to fix his mess. Open NY now!!!
  • Joeh
  • 05-28-2020, 03:01 PM
I heard that Lookers in Syr has an Open sign
  • stein
  • 05-30-2020, 05:17 PM
Right on Ranger. The virus King is the new age Mussolini. He is the ultimate dictator. And the NYS legislature? Who? The legislature! They're out of business.
I recall many of tha dancer would spray the pole after the last girl left the stage. I would assume lap dances in VIP will be enforced ? Maybe, as one time I watched a stripper bj a patron, so it was fun, cheap and no cost to watch !!
Yup, seen that happen often...lol
I recall many of tha dancer would spray the pole after the last girl left the stage. I would assume lap dances in VIP will be enforced ? Maybe, as one time I watched a stripper bj a patron, so it was fun, cheap and no cost to watch !! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
did the next on spray the pole ?
No, didNt see the clean up !!