Playmates

I like that they put up a list of dancers each day... The Saturday lineup was outstanding. Today's lineup is already up, but it's pretty sparse....
putting the lineup more timely now.. Rather than after to late for the long drive. So that's better

errrr no reports on rules now fuck rather not by may have ta TOFTT

will let ya know
Looking forward to your report sir please and thank you....
I can't believe no one here has not went
Everybody has to have mask in the building no lapdances band as far as posting the line up...vary seldom they're all there lol
Everybody has to have mask in the building no lapdances band as far as posting the line up...vary seldom they're all there lol Originally Posted by hornyyork110985
thanks Sir

and has setting at stage changed also ? if no lap then I take it no grind stage side
Everybody has to have mask in the building no lapdances band as far as posting the line up...vary seldom they're all there lol Originally Posted by hornyyork110985
did you or ANYONE see Katrina at Playmates ? now that its open again

why I ask

ahem someone pushing me ta go thinking she was a plus ta get me ta go

once upon a time was good on stage but became ROBOT like
SO
is she still easy ta look at
or
will I be embarrassed I eat that once at the Mirage a long time ago

its a long drive for a root beer or two

please n thank you,

she's listed to be there tonight. so I hope a reply before 6 pm
Ahhh whew, more time maybe

But I still want ta know if that sweet looking tasty pussy owner is still easy to look at

ah something only she can get herself into thingy again

if she does go, she a re-bounder, So I into play only don't want to be there if looking for Mr.NEW to fuck up her life

why are the fun ones. most anyways BSC?
Review: Did I just / Mirage 2011 dang
I went there a couple days ago. Katrina was there. She didn't really do it for me. She is a little big, but not fat if you know what I mean. There were better looking girls there.

They take your first name, phone #, and do a temp check since nobody has mentioned it. Obviously, you need a mask to get in. They don't have as many chairs at the stage for tipping.

As for the girls, I didn't see nearly as much grinding as there had been in the past. I didn't recognize most of the girls, so who knows. Dances are officially not allowed, but .
I went there a couple days ago. Katrina was there. She didn't really do it for me. She is a little big, but not fat if you know what I mean. There were better looking girls there.

They take your first name, phone #, and do a temp check since nobody has mentioned it. Obviously, you need a mask to get in. They don't have as many chairs at the stage for tipping.

As for the girls, I didn't see nearly as much grinding as there had been in the past. I didn't recognize most of the girls, so who knows. Dances are officially not allowed, but . Originally Posted by komeyv2
thanks,

she porked up, sad

mask ok, temp ok phone number mmmmm wtf
Hobby phone....
Hobby phone.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I don't even want to give that

mmmm maybe a dancer, but not the club
Why the hell do they need your phone number?
Why the hell do they need your phone number? Originally Posted by ben dover
I think to call you if someone was in that same time/night that has the c19 or tested positive within 2 weeks
I tell "inquiring minds who don't have a right to know" I don't have a phone number.