guys, have you ever known a lady you really wanted to fuck, but she has a bitchy personality?

There's a girl I work with that has a sweet little petite body. She has a great ass! But every time I need to ask her a question she gets all bitchy and starts lecturing me. She pisses me off but at the same time I want to fuck her so bad! Guess I'll just go jack off and imagine she's nice and sweet.
There's a girl I work with that has a sweet little petite body. She has a great ass! But every time I need to ask her a question she gets all bitchy and starts lecturing me. She pisses me off but at the same time I want to fuck her so bad! Guess I'll just go jack off and imagine she's nice and sweet. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
You have just restated the definition of : Wife.
  • hd
  • 11-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Yea, if she's that bitchy to him, imagine what her husband has to put up with?

She needs to get her brains fucked out and maybe that will change her attitude?
You have just restated the definition of : Wife. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
At this point, there's no telling how much bitching I'd put up with for a wife with a sweet, petite body and a great ass.
You have just restated the definition of : Wife. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Exactly correct! Which begs the question, why would a guy honestly want to put up with the drama of a provider who complains and bitches? Do we not already pay for that at home, why should we pay for it in this world? Another reason why I think all providers should lose the YMMV card of services they perform.
Exactly correct! Which begs the question, why would a guy honestly want to put up with the drama of a provider who complains and bitches? Do we not already pay for that at home, why should we pay for it in this world? Another reason why I think all providers should lose the YMMV card of services they perform. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
+1
Filbone,funny. I agree a slim,sexy,nice girl, who likes to fuck and is your wife.Hell No .Not possible in my world sadly
A provider comes to mind...the drama I see sometimes is one reason I don't see her even though she's attractive (physically) and otherwise I would.

I'm no prize so she's not missing much. lol

A provider comes to mind... Originally Posted by SD2011
LMFAO ... More than one. I enjoy the drama, as well as aiding my screening process.

Obviously it doesn't hurt their biz so maybe it's me that's a bee-yatch. Like women who think they can reform a "bad boy" there must be hobbyists who think their skill, size and stamina can tame the shrew. Either that or they want to grudge fuck a stand-in for their wife.

It's weird i guess, but I prefer to pay, fuck and have a fun time with someone who'll make me feel like a decent human than deal with those who openly show their hate.
Yea, if she's that bitchy to him, imagine what her husband has to put up with?

She needs to get her brains fucked out and maybe that will change her attitude? Originally Posted by hd

Who are you going to get to do that?
A provider comes to mind...the drama I see sometimes is one reason I don't see her even though she's attractive (physically) and otherwise I would.

I'm no prize so she's not missing much. lol

Originally Posted by SD2011
You could be my secert sexy prize.:-)
A booby prize?
I've met a few woman like that. Tried to fuck the mean right of em but 3 minutes of therapy didn't seem to work ;-)
Reminds me of something I saw written over a urinal in a bar in Durham, NC: "No matter how gorgeous she is, somebody is sick of her shit!"
I've met a few woman like that. Tried to fuck the mean right of em but 3 minutes of therapy didn't seem to work ;-) Originally Posted by meanstreak11
3 minutes. Lol Funny guy.