Criminal Minds - fans

For any other obesessive fans of the cbs tv show Criminal Minds, who's your favorite CM character?

I'm a total CM addict and will have to revert to dvds and reruns on a&e (the season just ended last wednesday) to get my CM fix in the interim, and thought discussing the characters would be an extra fix.

My favorite is Spencer. I have an epic crush on Agent Hotchner, but Dr. Reid is such the quintessential complex intellectual, the awkwardly lanky hot-nerd... mixed with the show's cheeky sometimes over-dramarama, its hard not to love him. And we get special guest appearances from the coach lady on Glee as his institutionalized crazy mother.

Anyway, who's your favorite CM character?

I'll check back and comment throughout the day
Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
I love a smart, self-confident woman
Derek Morgan ( Shemar Moore ) love to rub that bald head of his.
Yah, Derek's a hottie for sure. He's always super dramatic too, a needed cheeky element.

And Penelope is fabulous. I love her style, the vintage eclectic queen and her super smart evil computer genius.
Up here at Oklahoma State, we are trying to figure out Emily Wickersham's connection to OSU. She has a picture of our mascot "Pistol Pete" behind her desk
Id love a double with Penelope and Spencer... omg! Criminal Minds is like spank bank material!!
penelope and derek.....yummmmm
I like the smart guy on there.

I just find it funny when someone asks.

"Do you know how many people eat jello in Texas?"

He will reply "Well last year 306 tons of Jello was consumed in the state of Texas and a box weighing 6 oz that would mean that blah blah blah boxes were consumed and that doesnt count the people that crossed state lines because the store was closer."
A.J. trips my trigger. would love to be the Principal in a naughty school girl's double with A.J. and Prentice.
I recently ran into Hotchner at the grocery store. Both reaching for the same avocado.

He gave me the Hotchner glare. I gave him the eye. It was uncomfortable for awhile.

My favorite was Mandy Patinkin's character, Gideon.
quote--My favorite was Mandy Patinkin's character, Gideon.

he was awesome!
i love dr reid and penelope i have alll the reruns on record soooo i can watch them and catch up on the season i misssed
The show is one of my guilty pleasures. I just love it.

The story lines (including one about an HDH in Dallas) are always really good and a few are just really over the top unusual.

At any rate, if I had to pick ONE character (which is very difficult to do) it would be that young guy. The cute and model'isk one ... what's his name? Anyway, he's cute.

If I was going to go for what I might prefer in a "hubba hubba wow" way ... well, I would go for the well aged beef. Or rather, beefcake.

Joe Mantenga is very appealing. So was the Gidean character, although he seems like he would be a bit neurotic in real life, but I'm cheating a little bit with that statement since the real actor IS actually known to be very neurotic in real life.

Thomas Gibson is really attractive as well. But I still think of him as "Greg" in Dharma & Greg. He's so extremely serious in the show. Interesting juxtaposition of his personality. I feel that he would be a great conversationalist at a dinner party.

And who can't like Penelope? She's fantastic. Reminds me of old friends back in the day.

Did anyone know that on another board that my "board name" is Penelope?

grin

Great topic. Huge fan of Criminal Minds. Was just speaking to someone about that yesterday, in fact.
Reed, I love his beautiful mind
Reed, I love his beautiful mind Originally Posted by Zoe Black
I thought that the casting of him mom was just fantastic, too.

Reed. That's his name.

One of the few things that has always bothered me about the show is how they have Reed's gun showing on his person. It looks awkward to me. Like he shouldn't be wearing a gun.