Robin Williams dead from suicide

R.I.P. Robin Williams.
Well, that is really sad news.

. . .This is an unexpected and tragic exit to a brilliant career.

What a sad loss. He was a good one.
RIP...great guy!
The entire world has lost such an incredible talent, it really does go beyond words.

RIP, Robin.
When I heard about it this afternoon, I guessed it was an OD. Apparently I was correct.

So sad. He was a brilliant entertainer.
I call dibs on Mindy..

NANU NANU..

Setty
The most ironic part of his death the man that made so many of us smile and laugh in the end had no one to make him smile or laugh and with all the money and fame he had didn't have one friend to slap him up side the head and ask him what he was thinking.
He was funny man and a great person not a bad bone in him. But even with all the money one could ever need and being famous he had his own problems. With depression not too many people are willing to share there problems with friends or family even it's how someone deals with them drugs or booze is never the answer. I can only hope with a tragedy such as this it will make people more willing to seek help before going down a path of destruction or worse.
Twenty Two veterans a day die by suicide.
When I heard about it this afternoon, I guessed it was an OD. Apparently I was correct.

So sad. He was a brilliant entertainer. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Apparently not. He did not OD, he slit his wrists.. failed and so he hung himself with his belt.
Real shocker :/ ... R.I.P. Robin.

So sad. He was a brilliant entertainer. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Apparently not. He did not OD, he slit his wrists.. failed and so he hung himself with his belt. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Nice job of making it about yourself though.