Hillary starts her down hill run.....in the polls.

Live by the poll, die by the poll. The time for celebrating is coming to for some of you. Hillary is losing to more than one GOP candidate.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2184
Hillary is losing to more than one GOP candidate.[/URL] Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

This one has to bite ...

7. If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Hillary Clinton the Democrat and Ted Cruz the Republican, for whom would you vote?
Colorado
Clinton 42% Cruz 41%
But keep in mind guys, when she announces, and gives the same old speech in that shrill, deadbeat monotone that is liken to fingernails on a blackboard, every major news organization will say......"SHE's IN! GREAT SPEECH! SHE NAILED IT! HOME RUN"?

Chris's Mathews will talk about a chill running down his leg, and everybody will be talking about how she represents a fresh start.

When, in reality, nothing could be more stale and mundane than this lying sack of shit cunt.

Oh, I forgot she's Mrs. Bill Clinton.
But keep in mind guys, when she announces, and gives the same old speech in that shrill, deadbeat monotone that is liken to fingernails on a blackboard, every major news organization will say......"SHE's IN! GREAT SPEECH! SHE NAILED IT! HOME RUN"?

Chris's Mathews will talk about a chill running down his leg, and everybody will be talking about how she represents a fresh start.

When, in reality, nothing could be more stale and mundane than this lying sack of shit cunt.

Oh, I forgot she's Mrs. Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Such a level of anger for someone you've never met and likely never will, is strange.

Oh, I forgot she's Mrs. Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ya know.....I think that may also be on Hillary's list of codes sexists words as well.

Do you think they fuck anymore?
Ya know.....I think that may also be on Hillary's list of codes sexists words as well.

Do you think they fuck anymore? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I suspect it's been awhile.
Such a level of anger for someone you've never met and likely never will, is strange. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You must have gotten all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about Bin Laden.

Or did you meet him, although you are likely to in the future.
  • Seedy
  • 04-09-2015, 04:54 PM

Do you think they fuck anymore? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You mean does Bill suck her dick? LMFAO
Hillary Clinton's goose is cooked. The Democrats have nothing else. The Republicans don't have much either, but what they don't have is any real scandal or controversy hanging over a candidates head like the Dems do. So look for a Republican president in 2016.Hopefully he/she will do the job in the manner in which is intended.

Jim

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/more-m...155944310.html
Such a level of anger for someone you've never met and likely never will, is strange. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I have never met President Obama either, but I still know he is a smarmy little Demagogue whose single talent is reading a TelePrompter.
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2015, 08:27 PM
Live by the poll, die by the poll. The time for celebrating is coming to for some of you. Hillary is losing to more than one GOP candidate.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2184 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm afraid you are right. Hillary seems to be losing her appeal.
I know nothing about this O'Malley guy. I guess he used to be Governor of Maryland. Is he a possibility, or is he a lying POS like the rest of them?
You must have gotten all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about Bin Laden.

Or did you meet him, although you are likely to in the future. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You keep pulling the same bullshit over and over. No wonder you aren't taken seriously. Who said anything about Bin Laden? You have NO take, nothing. At least come up with something better than this shit. You're embarrassing yourself.

I suspect it's been awhile. Originally Posted by LexusLover
that's a pussy-getting motherfucker right dare... on the left. Well... probably on the right too, who knows.
No wonder you aren't taken seriously. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh, I am. This here is something to pass the time while work is working.

Do you actually take it "seriously"? Do you take yourself "seriously"?