Insurance Executive moonlights as deputy sheriff, shoots Black Man

It seems to be open season on the black man. This guy isn't even a real cop but he still managed to mistake his weapon for his taser and shoot a black man.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...n-for-a-taser/
Stan.Dupp?
It seems to be open season on the black man. This guy isn't even a real cop but he still managed to mistake his weapon for his taser and shoot a black man.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...n-for-a-taser/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah I figured it would sooner rather than later. Can I call this shit or what.

Jim
  • shanm
  • 04-14-2015, 08:32 PM
I'm sorry, this was just funny. He's going for his taser and pulls out his gun instead!

It pretty much goes to show how good the average gun-slingers in our populace are. Keep on keeping on!
I'm sorry, this was just funny. He's going for his taser and pulls out his gun instead!

It pretty much goes to show how good the average gun-slingers in our populace are. Keep on keeping on! Originally Posted by shanm
Yeah, unless you're the dude getting shot.

This guy had no business out on the streets with a badge. Gave money and gear to the department and chaired the sheriff's re-election campaign so they let him fulfill his cop fantasy. Sad.

It pretty much goes to show how good the average gun-slingers in our populace are. Keep on keeping on! Originally Posted by shanm
Yeah, unless you're the dude getting shot.

This guy had no business out on the streets with a badge. Gave money and gear to the department and chaired the sheriff's re-election campaign so they let him fulfill his cop fantasy. Sad. Originally Posted by timpage
I fail to see the humor when someone is dead. And you're right, a deputy sheriff in this particular place has to retire at 63. This guy was 73. There's a reason for things that like. That's not an age arrived at by accident. To be honest, this isn't a racial thing I don't believe, but that doesn't matter to the man's family who is now dead.
  • shanm
  • 04-14-2015, 09:06 PM
I fail to see the humor when someone is dead. And you're right, a deputy sheriff in this particular place has to retire at 63. This guy was 73. There's a reason for things that like. That's not an age arrived at by accident. To be honest, this isn't a racial thing I don't believe, but that doesn't matter to the man's family who is now dead. Originally Posted by WombRaider
People die every day. If I cried for every dead man I wouldn't be able to leave my room.
I feel sorry for both of them, definitely. But if I be honest, I laughed a little when I found out he was actually trying to pull out the taser. It's like something out of a slapstick comedy.
People die every day. If I cried for every dead man I wouldn't be able to leave my room.
I feel sorry for both of them, definitely. But if I be honest, I laughed a little when I found out he was actually trying to pull out the taser. It's like something out of a slapstick comedy. Originally Posted by shanm
Just a over grown clitoris... right? you should know...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02...rlton-champion

• shanm
  • 04-14-2015, 09:31 PM
Just an over grown clitoris... right? you should know... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Damn...just when I thought the CRT was doing you some good
Damn...just when I thought the CRT was doing you some good Originally Posted by shanm
Social Justice Cunts are being exposed daily. You are not or will be the last SJC to have your nose rubbed in it. We all know you like it anyway...