Serious question, ladies. How did you get started

Tell me about the thought transition. What got you from "I would never do that" to thinking "well it would be fun" to "I'm gonna do it".

Describe your first time too. Was it fun? Awkward? If you have a funny story post that too.

Apparently, I'm a bad guy because I meet girls who have never done this before and offer em some easy money. I'm really generous. I might give em as much as 50 bucks. I guess there's a lot of guys afraid to talk to women here.

But you had to start somewhere.
Are writing your thesis on this subject? Do a Search and you will find a lot of threads on this subject.
Can you post some links then?
The Search tab is your friend.
Tried it already. Nothing useful.
Tell me about the thought transition. What got you from "I would never do that" to thinking "well it would be fun" to "I'm gonna do it".

Describe your first time too. Was it fun? Awkward? If you have a funny story post that too.

Apparently, I'm a bad guy because I meet girls who have never done this before and offer em some easy money. I'm really generous. I might give em as much as 50 bucks. I guess there's a lot of guys afraid to talk to women here.

But you had to start somewhere. Originally Posted by Iforgottopullout

You should put a pic of a cat as your avatar.
Gimme a sec, I'll get a cat pic.

Now can I get some serious responses from ladies, o4 at least links to good threads?

Update.....got a pic of freddie mercury with a cat. The cat got sick and died of aids a couple years after the pic was taken.
You must be very young to be so ignorant. Either that or you are an example of why dropping out of high school is so detrimental to academics and social skills in adults. Or most likly both. You will never get a serious nor true response on this website.