Encounter: Upscale Princess

User ID: 378885
Date: 7/13/18
Name: Jasmin
Phone: 850-203-3212
Email Address: upscale_princess69@hotmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=378885
City: FWB
State: Florida
Address: Hotel on 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Yes
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond to the shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jasmin is a charming young blond beauty. Thin with lovely little tits and a few tats. Pretty eyes and luscious lips.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome girl and person. So beautiful and sweet to be with. My favorite. Over 100 appts with her and always want more.
Duraman....just propose already!!!!
Just kidding.....lol!!@
Duraman....just propose already!!!!
Just kidding.....lol!!@ Originally Posted by laloverboy
Lol. Its okay. She's my buddy. I would do anything for her. I would see her over anyone. Like I said over 100 appts with her. She is hot as fuck and such a great person to be with. She melts my heart.
Is she still in the area? Always wanted to see her but never had the chance
As far as I know, she is. She's not on Eccie that much, but I have seen her advertise on SkipTheGames within the past month or so.
Is texting her (number on her Bio page), the best way to get in contact? I tried email her a few days ago, but nothing back yet. Sorry for all the questions, still a newbie with this.
Is texting her (number on her Bio page), the best way to get in contact? I tried email her a few days ago, but nothing back yet. Sorry for all the questions, still a newbie with this. Originally Posted by Jsmithnavarre
Texting is the best way to contact her. But be warned: it sometimes takes a while for her to respond.

The last time I saw her, it took us about two weeks to actually set something solid up. I'd text her, but by the time she texted back, I wouldn't be available anymore, and we'd keep missing each other that way.

Best advice: be patient.
Got it. Thanks for the info. I definitely don't mind waiting for her
Meaning this in a jokingly way:

I'd text her one day at around 10 or 11am since I had no plans the entire day. Then, she'd finally text me back around midnight when I was already in bed wanting to know if I still wanted to get together. XD
I have seen her at the time she was off the site so I did not bother to do a encounter but she was nice,sweet and I plan on seeing her again
Am I missing something here, I can't seem to find any of what she is okay with doing (Activities)? Can someone PM me about this? (Thanks in advance; I am a newb but don't want to seem like one when I get to meet with her)
Best headgame in fwb.
  • gbs13
  • 09-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Please elaborate...currently searching for a set of particular skills
Best headgame in fwb. Originally Posted by laloverboy
I agree with you on that. Slow and steady wins the race. She has great skills in other areas as well. My ATF. Hot as fuck.