State: Florida
Address: Was an outcall so southern crestview
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: QV
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Little past the shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny tiny little thing, fun-sized is accurate! She has a real pretty face and a great little butt and legs! The tattoos are pretty cute too.
Recommendation: Yes
Does she provide a gfe?
Read her profile page, list of likes, dislikes and frequent visitors. Then decide if she's someone you'd like to get to know. She's a little distant for me to make a casual visit, but the day may come when the stars in alignment.
Try again on the "Activities" section. You listed QV, which usually that's a 15-minute visit, but you posted the length of the encounter at 30 minutes, so that's kind of misleading.

Usually under "Activities", you post abbreviations of what all you did during the visit, not just the kind of visit it was. If unsure on what abbreviations stand for what activity, Google is your friend. XD

Just pointing that out so you'll know for future reviews, since I see this is your first one.
Does she provide a gfe? Originally Posted by laloverboy
Her profile states kissing as a "dislike", so I would assume not. I'm not sure if that means just no kissing on the LIPS, or no kissing, period (neck, boobs, otherwise).