Mueller Gets Taste Of His Own Medicine

MSNBC bum rushes him as he leaves Easter Service. I'm surprised they didn't have the FBI knock down his door at 6 am. Karma is a Hillary.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...church-service

I wonder if Andrew Weissman is responsible for this too.
The reporter, the anchor (who was egging him on), and the producer should get some unpaid leave and have to pass a decorum class.
MSNBC bum rushes him as he leaves Easter Service. I'm surprised they didn't have the FBI knock down his door at 6 am. Karma is a Hillary.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...church-service

I wonder if Andrew Weissman is responsible for this too. Originally Posted by gnadfly
he looked pretty tight lip and annoyed! serves the cocksucker right for letting his political views interfere with his job

he looked pretty tight lip and annoyed! serves the cocksucker right for letting his political views interfere with his job

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
So, what you are saying is that people who don't come to your conclusions should be harassed in all facets of their life.

I'd suggest your post follows WWFD. (what would fascist do).

Frankly, that is disgusting.
  • oeb11
  • 04-22-2019, 07:26 PM
K- a DPST channel reporter gave Mueller the bum's rush after Easter Service.

Completely inappropriate - borders on Anti-Fa violence.
And you blame -"Fascists' - and Trump BTW
How completely DPST idiot -ideology to blame Trump (by definition) for a DPST network action.

Hypocritical - well i think So!
i agree - Disgusting!
lol. Some right wing loons go to great lengths to make up news. To any dip shits that don't understand politics or life, this was happening to Mueller everyday. What those dip ships don't understand is that the Mueller report was very damning to the Pres. He lies and his peeps follow along with what ever he says. His approval rating is at 37%. That's actually not bad for a scum bag like Trump. Hes a racist Nazi who doesn't know his stuff. Fooling 37% of the people is pretty remarkable and disgusting at the same time. PT Barnum would be proud
So, what you are saying is that people who don't come to your conclusions should be harassed in all facets of their life.

I'd suggest your post follows WWFD. (what would fascist do).

Frankly, that is disgusting. Originally Posted by kehaar
What do the Jihadists do kehaar?
What do the Jihadists do kehaar? Originally Posted by themystic
Yes, What would a you do to impose your will on an unwilling nation?

Isn't that what a jihadist does?

Oh, maybe it was fascist that I was thinking about.

Jihadism is a side effect of fascism, so you ought to know all about it.

Harassing people as they are coming out of church because you didn't agree with them is just up your alley.
  • A1.
  • 04-22-2019, 09:27 PM
Karma is a Hillary. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I should use this phrase at work when they play politics
I should use this phrase at work when they play politics Originally Posted by A1.

So .. how do you do in the company tic-tack-toe tournament?

do you win?

BAHAHAAAAAAAA
I should use this phrase at work when they play politics Originally Posted by A1.
  • A1.
  • 04-23-2019, 12:12 AM
Wackoff can't play tic-tack-toe
& Flytrap is master at cherades.
Next ... ... ...
Wackoff can't play tic-tack-toe
& Flytrap is master at cherades.
Next ... ... ... Originally Posted by A1.

Unwise choice of words, Sir.

check your PM's.

Thank you valued poster!

So .. how do you do in the company tic-tack-toe tournament?

do you win?

BAHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Cmon Kid, are you playing tic tac toe with the lefty rules. That board is not possible in tic tac toe, even if you let the Dem O's go first.
  • R.M.
  • 04-23-2019, 02:13 AM
Unwise choice of words, Sir.

check your PM's.

Thank you valued poster!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mandles are so last year. Just saying...

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Karma?