Still think this is about your health an not compliance?

Alaska woman denied life-sustaining treatment for declining the COVID jab

STUPID DEMOCRATS Originally Posted by texassapper
So Dr. O'Fallon is a Democrat?

Just because it seems that the majority of those refusing the COVID vaccine seem to be Republicans, there are 10s of millions of Republicans who have opted to take the vaccine. This should not be viewed as a Democrat or Republican issue in my opinion.
Why would party affiliation determine one's likelihood to either get or not get the vaccine?
You might want to ask the Trump haters who last year said they didn't trust the vaccine...why woukd that be...nothing political I'm sure
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 08:07 AM
So Dr. O'Fallon is a Democrat?

Just because it seems that the majority of those refusing the COVID vaccine seem to be Republicans, there are 10s of millions of Republicans who have opted to take the vaccine. This should not be viewed as a Democrat or Republican issue in my opinion.
Why would party affiliation determine one's likelihood to either get or not get the vaccine? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

As usual - You Lie - SR
the majority of unvaccinated are Black and lower income residents in DPST shitholes where services are not provided to teh Peoples.

well shown in threads on this forum
Stop the Lies and mis-information propaganda from Communist DPST!!!!!!!!

Pointing out that FACT causes immediate howls and screeches of 'RACIST" from teh howling DPST indoctrinated mobs .
As usual - You Lie - SR
the majority of unvaccinated are Black and lower income residents in DPST shitholes where services are not provided to teh Peoples.

well shown in threads on this forum
Stop the Lies and mis-information propaganda from Communist DPST!!!!!!!!

Pointing out that FACT causes immediate howls and screeches of 'RACIST" from teh howling DPST indoctrinated mobs . Originally Posted by oeb11
While what you say is true, Blacks and lower income people are less likely to get the COVID vaccine, they make up a small percentage of the U.S. population, and overlap. Republicans make up a much higher percentage of the population.

I may be incorrect in my statement but I know of no information proving it incorrect. On the other hand. . .

The Red/Blue Divide in COVID-19 Vaccination Rates is Growing

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. In May, just as vaccine supply was starting to outstrip demand, we examined average vaccination rates by county and found that rates were lower in counties that voted for Trump in the 2020 Presidential election compared to those that voted for Biden. Now, two months later, we find that not only does this remain the case, the gap has grown.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the...es-is-growing/

Unvaccinated Americans Whiter, More Republican Than Vaccinated

Americans who say they will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are overwhelmingly white and Republican, according to polling by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pan...can-vaccinated

As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...covid-19-shots
You might want to ask the Trump haters who last year said they didn't trust the vaccine...why woukd that be...nothing political I'm sure Originally Posted by bb1961
I challenge you to support that statement with FACTS.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 09:27 AM
My, My - clothing rationalization for 'Obedience' to the communist DPST regime in

"Red-White-and Blue'

How faux 'patriotic"

DPSTs gotta toe the marxist narrative line - or be sent to the re-education camps.
'FACTS' = unknown on PBS and communist DPST LSM sources.
dang I didn't know most blacks in NYS are GOP mmmm not
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 10:11 AM
SShhhh - don't tell teh DPST NY legislature - they will cut off all support for their terrorist OBLM pets.
My, My - clothing rationalization for 'Obedience' to the communist DPST regime in

"Red-White-and Blue'

How faux 'patriotic"

DPSTs gotta toe the marxist narrative line - or be sent to the re-education camps.
'FACTS' = unknown on PBS and communist DPST LSM sources. Originally Posted by oeb11

Three DPST in 5 lines. Your keyboard is stuck.

Digital Public Security Technology
Dewing Park Swim Team
967 people died with Covid in the U.S. on Thursday. Let's just assume all of them were unvaccinated for the sake of argument (they weren't, but probably most were). About 51% of U.S. population is fully vaxxed, which means 161.2 million people aren't. Here were your odds of dying with Covid in the U.S. on Thursday

Vaxxed: 0%
Unvaxxed: .006%

Obviously that .006% number isn't stratified for age or co-morbidity, but it does tell you why there's vaccine hesitancy and it isn't ignorance. It's people weighing the long-term risk of injecting experimental tech on its third booster, vis-a-vis the current risks of the virus.

And since transmission efficacy for these vaccines has severely waned (cases in the U.S. have increased over 140% the last 30 days while the vaccination rate has been rising), this is no longer about "you're gonna kill grandma or your fat friend." This is really and purely a personal decision for each individual's bodily autonomy.
While what you say is true, Blacks and lower income people are less likely to get the COVID vaccine, Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
.... they don't want the vaccine. The "vaccines" have not been approved for public consumption by the FDA. So, it is noteworthy that "Blacks and lower income people" are smarter than you!

They learned to question the government during the immediate past administration, particularly after the current administration told them the vaccine wasn't safe, because Trump said it was.

As your primary care physician how many scientific studies he/she has reviewed in which the vaccines are being tested on animals and humans with the results logged into the reports for the FDA to review in the approval process. The should be attached to the patent documents filed with them ... if they exist.
Three DPST in 5 lines. Your keyboard is stuck. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Does that have anything to do with vaccination?
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2021, 12:01 PM
967 people died with Covid in the U.S. on Thursday. Let's just assume all of them were unvaccinated for the sake of argument (they weren't, but probably most were). About 51% of U.S. population is fully vaxxed, which means 161.2 million people aren't. Here were your odds of dying with Covid in the U.S. on Thursday

Vaxxed: 0%
Unvaxxed: .006%

Obviously that .006% number isn't stratified for age or co-morbidity, but it does tell you why there's vaccine hesitancy and it isn't ignorance. It's people weighing the long-term risk of injecting experimental tech on its third booster, vis-a-vis the current risks of the virus.

And since transmission efficacy for these vaccines has severely waned (cases in the U.S. have increased over 140% the last 30 days while the vaccination rate has been rising), this is no longer about "you're gonna kill grandma or your fat friend." This is really and purely a personal decision for each individual's bodily autonomy. Originally Posted by texassapper
Well then, if things stay as they are and if .006% of the 169 million unvaccinated Americans die every day, then over a year 2.2% will die. That's 3.7 million deaths. Which is of course bull shit.

I don't know the original origin of the sometimes bizarre info you post about COVID, but this one didn't come from Russia or China. The Ruskies and the Chinamen know how to multiply and divide.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 12:03 PM
Chicoms sure do know how to multiply - better than rabbits!