The Joey Bribes administration

You have your administrations mixed up. The real clown got voted out in the 2020 election. Plus it was Trump who cut a deal with the Taliban that the U.S. military would leave Ag in May 2021 for a ceasefire.
You have your administrations mixed up. The real clown got voted out in the 2020 election. Plus it was Trump who cut a deal with the Taliban that the U.S. military would leave Ag in May 2021 for a ceasefire. Originally Posted by adav8s28
No, the world knows it. Keep your head buried in the sand. We’lll let you know when it’s time to come out.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39992

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39985
You have your administrations mixed up. The real clown got voted out in the 2020 election. Plus it was Trump who cut a deal with the Taliban that the U.S. military would leave Ag in May 2021 for a ceasefire. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Leave yes but not like this. This is 100% on Biden and no amount of "would Trump have been any better" is going to change this dynamic but I understand your "need" to try and place it all at the feet of Trump but it isn't going to save Biden.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 11:57 AM

you have administrations mixed up - 'a'
fiden is your clown show!
Live it-Love it ;Pay for it - your marxist DPST revolution!

All 'a' has is - Blame Trump.
Typical - no DPST ChiCom ever takes responsibility!!!!!

From Our cold, dead hands!
Trump's plan was to withdraw Troops but keep about 25,000 behind as civilians and equipment were evacuated without any incident. But Biden didn't adhere to that. Biden decided to it his way and being that Biden is a natural dummy we now have this clusterfuck. When you don't do the right thing bad things happen.
Trump's plan was to withdraw Troops but keep about 25,000 behind as civilians and equipment were evacuated without any incident. But Biden didn't adhere to that. Biden decided to it his way and being that Biden is a natural dummy we now have this clusterfuck. When you don't do the right thing bad things happen. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump had a conditions based withdrawal. He put conditions on the Taliban. If they didn’t comply, Trump would have destroyed them like he did with ISIS. The Taliban wasn’t going to fuck with Trump. Trump would have evacuated all US citizens and Afghans that helped us. Safely and securely. He would have extracted all weapons that were valuable and destroyed the rest. Including bases they built. Everyone would have been home safe and sound.

Conversely, Biden retreated from Bagram AF base at midnight. Without informing the Afghan Gov. military and our allies. The rest went downhill rapidly. The Afghan military didn’t have air cover, parts, ammunition, and fuel. Plus, they weren’t getting paid by us anymore. What other choice did they but to run?

Biden owns this catastrophe. And the boneheads who voted for him.
Trump had a conditions based withdrawal. He put conditions on the Taliban. If they didn’t comply, Trump would have destroyed them like he did with ISIS. The Taliban wasn’t going to fuck with Trump. Trump would have evacuated all US citizens and Afghans that helped us. Safely and securely. He would have extracted all weapons that were valuable and destroyed the rest. Including bases they built. Everyone would have been home safe and sound.

Conversely, Biden retreated from Bagram AF base at midnight. Without informing the Afghan Gov. military and our allies. The rest went downhill rapidly. The Afghan military didn’t have air cover, parts, ammunition, and fuel. Plus, they weren’t getting paid by us anymore. What other choice did they but to run?

Biden owns this catastrophe. And the boneheads who voted for him. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah Trump had it all mapped out. I think we can expect more stupid shit like this from Biden. Biden had high expectations of the Afghan Army and the Taliban that everything would go smoothly. No back up plan if things went south, nothing. Oh yeah he owns this shit.
Yeah Trump had it all mapped out. I think we can expect more stupid shit like this from Biden. Biden had high expectations of the Afghan Army and the Taliban that everything would go smoothly. No back up plan if things went south, nothing. Oh yeah he owns this shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Biden shamelessly threw the Afghan military under the bus. What a feckless fuckhead. They lost 50,000 troops. Biden took their air coverage, their maintenance, fuel and munitions pipeline. And, he quit paying them!!!! Douche bag.
No, the world knows it. Keep your head buried in the sand. We’lll let you know when it’s time to come out.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39992

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39985 Originally Posted by bambino