bambino corrupted thread

The thread last posted on by bambino and started by winn dixie is corrupted.
Not my thread. You can blame a lot of members that were the last to post in your threads. I’ll probably be the last one here. My threads are open. But starting a thread attacking a member is against site rules.
I didn't say you started the thread. I said you were the last poster. According to your logic, you must have been the one to corrupt it. And it is not an attack, as you say. It is a statement of fact.

It also corrects your trolling statements that there is only one poster that is having threads corrupted.

Stop trolling my threads and posts and everything will be fine. You have trolled every one in recent memory.
I didn't say you started the thread. I said you were the last poster. According to your logic, you must have been the one to corrupt it. And it is not an attack, as you say. It is a statement of fact.

It also corrects your trolling statements that there is only one poster that is having threads corrupted.

Stop trolling my threads and posts and everything will be fine. You have trolled every one in recent memory. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Actually I haven’t posted in all your recent threads. Look again. But, you put me in your title, which might be considered a personal attack. And throwing the troll word around is worthless. It’s what you say when you don’t have anything else to say.

All the best

Stop trolling my threads and posts and everything will be fine. You have trolled every one in recent memory. Originally Posted by VitaMan

But . . . but . . . he's not a troll.

Actually I haven’t posted in all your recent threads. Look again. But, you put me in your title, which might be considered a personal attack. And throwing the troll word around is worthless. It’s what you say when you don’t have anything else to say.

All the best Originally Posted by bambino

Stay strong.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2798717
Corrupted threads started by Vita has been corrupted

Coincidence or
4 threads corrupted today.

Another thread corrupted winn dixie Today 07:14 PM by bambino 13 70
corrupted threads VitaMan Today 07:08 PM by VitaMan 0 7
The TRUTH shall set you FREE! Redhot1960 Today 07:00 PM by oeb11 5 44
Trump trolling Biden ? VitaMan Today 05:42 PM by offshoredrilling 2 17
This is not corrupted for me
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2798670
4 threads corrupted today.

Another thread corrupted winn dixie Today 07:14 PM by bambino 13 70
corrupted threads VitaMan Today 07:08 PM by VitaMan 0 7
Trump trolling Biden ? VitaMan Today 05:42 PM by offshoredrilling 2 17 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

This is not corrupted. sorry for the error.
send a note to Wakeup, LOL
send a note to Wakeup, LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wasnt he the janitor?
Threads started as attacks on a member or member group are not allowed.