DFK after CIM

I don't know why, but that is my fantasy. For the past two years I've been wanting to cum in a girl's mouth and then have her deep french kiss me. Good enough for her, good enough for me, right?
Very Right!! One of the best feelings of sex is sloppily kissing a cum filled mouth.
MMMMMMMMM YUMMMMYYYY....that is always HOT fun!!
Never looked at it that way.......but I do like wet sloppy kissing after a good round of splashing daty..... I think same way.....good for me.....why not her?
  • HUMP!
  • 04-26-2016, 11:26 AM
OP, I recorded doing so in numerous of my reviews. I'll suggest, caring about your diet several days in advance along with cutting out certain food/drink choices and increasing water intake. I've received compliments on my "flavor." It's fun! Make your fantasy a reality.
Sounds like you might be interested in snowballing
Originally Posted by DallasRain

I know that is right
I've been overheard to say "I won't put anything in your ass I won't put in mine. I won't ask you to taste something I've never tasted."
Your fantasy sure dies sound good. Here's to you fulfilling your fantasy.
Lots of men have cum fetish/fixations. I've dated lots of guys who enjoyed kissing me after I blew them and helping me swallow it down.

And I feel that pretty much every man on the planet who enjoys eating pussy is totally turned by the lady kissing him right after as well.
No doubt about it.....whether in civy life or the hobby, I've yet come across a woman who doesn't love sharing a big, wet kiss immediately upon CIM. It just adds to the passion, intensity of the moment IMO.
Love Snowballing!
This really makes my GF even hornier after she blows me and we french kiss.
AND you know what is just as hot??? When a gent fingers me and then feeds me!!!!