Straight male curious about TS play

Ok, recently for some reason I have been sort of fantasizing about a 3 some with a female and a TS. The TS would have to be totally feminine and passable. The fantasy starts out as me watching the other two begin the session with great oral on the female by the TS that goes into 69. At that point I decide to join in with a little DATO on the female while the TS is DATY after a while of that the attention goes to me as the female performs BBBJ on both cocks before the TS joins her in sucking me. Once everyone is super excited it slowly turns into a DP and switch holes so we both get to have fun with both. The ending would be me fucking the TS in doggy while the female and TS are back to 69 as she sucks the TS cock and a little BLS and light rimming on me. Once I'm ready to pop I pull out, remove cover and give them both a little CIM. I would like to broaden my horizons sexually. Anyone here have experience with this? I don't think I would be comfortable with a TS without a female present. Any thoughts on this.
Sounds hot to me. Never done this with a TS but have done the MMF version of it. Lots of fun as long as everyone is comfortable with each other. Sometimes I've heard TSs are not as into interacting with ladies which is where a Bi M comes in handy.

Best of luck and let us know how you make out!
Straight male? I think not.
Nah, I'm straight. I don't think I'd ever act on it. Just a fantasy because I've done pretty much everything thing else. Probably just looking for that new experience feeling. I've done FFM outside of the hobby, never MMF. I think it would be fun however to watch a TS with a woman. I'm not in the hobby for vanilla sex I get plenty of that from my S.O.
I'm totally straight, but I have had a few TS experiences and I have to tell you, they were very hot. Take a look at my posts in this section, Another Realm, and you'll see what I'm talking about. I def love the ladies, but a TS experience now and then is great to break up the monotony. If you have any questions, fire away or PM me.
I find I am interested in any type of erotic experience. If you enjoy prostate play with fingers and toys, you will enjoy it even more with an erect penis. The difference between a toy and a hard dick is amazing, at least in the anal play. Get the gay idea out of your mind and try it. A TS fucking your ass and stroking your dick at the same time is a unique sensation!!
Very good points mike and tim. A lot of hot ts providers out there
Straight male? I think not. Originally Posted by Revenant
Aint the place.
To each their own and I'm not criticizing, but the line I will not cross is letting any one put their dick up my ass. Lol. I will not even partake in pegging. The closest I may get is letting a skilled lady do a prostate massage. I haven't even got there yet. Haha.
I can't even imagine sucking a cock, that won't happen. I guess one of my curiosities are that most women can eat pussy better than most men because they have one. So is it the same for guys? well I'm not going to get a bj from a bi or gay male so I feel a ts would be my only option and a woman would have to be present to get me super horny and help build up my don't give a shit factor. If that makes sense.
If that makes you happy, then try it.
well I'm not going to get a bj from a bi or gay male so I feel a ts would be my only option Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337
Do you realize most TS's are basically men who are likely bi
There is an old yarn, and if I offend anyone then please accept my apologies in advance.

But TS's are for straight males and drag queens are for gay ones.

So having a masculine desire, or a curiosity, for what might happen if you're with a transsexual seems very normal to me.

If I were a guy, I'd wish to try everything. Guess that in a few ways, I feel that way as a female. gulp.

I appreciate you starting this topic. You're not alone in your curiosity (don't listen to the naysayers, in Another Realm, that's just ridiculous) and I feel that a few brave guys might even send you a PM with some suggestions.

Maybe?

Best,
Elisabeth

PS You might wish to keep in mind that in my experience, a TS IS female, at least emotionally and in her heart. Also, a TS is female in the eyes of the law in many areas of life, too. So whether or not you have a threesome, you're going to be with an additional female that just happens, in many (most?) cases, still has a penis.

Hope this helps some.
Do you realize most TS's are basically men who are likely bi Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Incorrect.

I can answer that seriously, nearly every single (mtf) transexual that I've communicated with wants nothing to do with females or they'll only do it for money, if they're sex workers. Trust me. In years past, this was something that I was curious about and went after.

To make such a suggestion shows a lack of understanding about the dynamics of such individuals and I don't know much, either. Anyway ... these are just my thoughts on your comment.

Kindest regards,
Elisabeth
I can't even imagine sucking a cock, that won't happen. Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337
If you could suck your own, would you? ... and to be honest, you may have even imagined it!