Newby

I'm a newby I guess. I've see that phrase thrown around on here. I've never done the pay for play thing. I spend about the same amount of money at strip clubs and never bust a nut. Been hustled too many times. I see a lot of ladies don't want newby's some want three references. My question is what references are they referring to? I'm not applying for a job.
When a lady is asking for references she wants the name and contact info of other providers that you've seen before. Find a few newbie friendly ladies to see. Ask if they would mind being a reference for you after you've had a session with them. If they say yes, voila, you have references to give to other providers.
Be prepared to give the newbie friendly lady some personal information. Use a well experienced newbie friendly lady that you can trust to delete your personal information after verifying you are who you say you are, are safe, and have seen you. From that point on, its off to the races!

We all started as newbies somewhere along the way. Choose your first lady well; we all fondly remember our first ....
I'm a newby I guess. I've see that phrase thrown around on here. I've never done the pay for play thing. I spend about the same amount of money at strip clubs and never bust a nut. Been hustled too many times. I see a lot of ladies don't want newby's some want three references. My question is what references are they referring to? I'm not applying for a job. Originally Posted by Pleezeher
Is your location Liberal as in Kansas or as in political perspective?
If Kansas, make a trip to Amarillo and see
Miss Carly https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?cid=112453
She is hot, spinner and has unbelievable tits, just hang on for dear life. She will give you a reference. I would also suggest a P411 membership. Worth the dinero.
In Houston we have a newbe-friendly list that has been made a sticky. Most ladies will require some real world info, but once you've seen one person (better if they are well-known), it gets easier. Also, make sure the person is good about providing references afterward, we have couple who are not.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691

~
How is this a "another realm" topic?
How is this a "another realm" topic? Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce
Gimme a break. He has to start somewhere. Most here are pretty understanding.
I understand that he posted in the wrong place and I'm the only one who said anything about it. He'd already gotten good answers to his question and now he knows this isn't the place for that type of question.

Thanks for being do understanding.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2016, 02:29 PM
I broke my Hobby cherry in 02 on ASPD. I jumped up and down and yelled I WANT SOME PUSSY long enough a well known lady came in a almost fucked me to death. Then I joined Private Connections and proceeded to dispose of my disposable income every month for years. Try that.