Review for all

I thought some AR lurkers would like this review that I submitted in Austin.

Date: Sept 16, 2016
Provider: Sue Nami
User ID:: Www.eccie.com/member.php?u=148563
Phone: 512 784 5951
Email Address: Used pm
URL / Website: Mssuenami@yahoo.com
City: Austim
State: Texas
Address: Near I 35
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, Massage, squirting, toys, BBBJ, PM, pegging
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $350 total
Hair Length and Color: Sue brown shoulder. UTR pink shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sue 40dd-36-42 170#

UTR big tits 170# Body about the same as Sue.

Neither girl is special looking
The Rest of the Story: Sue Nami has been on my bucket list for a couple of years. I had tried to set up other sessions but my schedule never worked out.

In Pming Sue concerning this session, she indicated that she a UTR girl that wanted to do a session with her. Sue gave me a rate and I accepted.

I parked as directed and was soon in the shower with very little small talk. Both girls were close to nude when I went to the shower and nude when I laid face down on the massage table.

A short 4 handed massage gave way to some ass play. I raised up so UTR played with my cock as Sue played and ate my ass, taint, and balls. Sue stated a PM so I raised up on my hands and knees. Sue lubed my ass and inserted a small toy. She said this is just to get you ready. UTR and Sue talked dirty the whole session. UTR was completely involved. Whenever there was a opening she was HJ me, BBBJ or at times ass playing.

Soon Sue got a bigger toy , this a double ended one, she put it in my ass, got on the table behind me and fucked herself to a squirt. I could feel the liquid running down my balls. UTR said wow. She used to the liquad to rub around on my balls.

Then, I got to turn over. Sue applied a blindfold. They held my legs up. Continued ass play, ass eating, HJ and BBBJ. During a little rest for me, with the blindfold removed, Sue wrapped her lubed tits around my cock and stroked me up and down. UTR played with my balls and licked the head of my cock when it showed between Sue's tits.

Sue got a different double sided toy. She inserted it in my ass and climbed on the table for another round of fucking. UTR moved the toy in and out and BBBj me. Soon Sue squirted again.

Sue had me me move to the side, She put on a strap on and fucked me. UTR encouraged me and Sue. UTR gave me some tits to lick and play with while Sue was pegging. UTR also went behind and played with my balls. There was not room for a BJ so we moved back to me on my back on the table. Sue continued her fucking and UTR HJ and BBBJ. Cum shot everywhere. Both played in it.

Sue cleaned me up as I need just to rest. The both gave me a little more massage.

Soon I was able to massage and walk out the door.
Recommendation: Yes
wow hun, thanks for sharing the review here!. the UTR is named Josie and she and I are doing doubles all week and weekend this week. she won't be working alone but really enjoys doubles with me for FBSM or fetish appointments in Austin at my incall apartment. I will put up an ad with pix of her. she won't be getting a separate profile here. here is a pix of her to give you an idea of what she looks like.
She looks like she could force me to against my strongest will not to!
Yo
You lucky dog.
  • Sandy
  • 09-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Damn~
That is one hell of a good review~
Thank you for sharing your experience. Could it be that Sue is grooming another entrant to the Austin scene?