sex toys for my birthday...lol

Ok my birthday is Oct 1...so I was looking thru Amazon for new sex toy and found these exciting toys.......

So my question is
Does anybody own them already?. If ya do,do you like them??

Zemalia Rudy Finger Vibrant Toy Sex - G Spotter Stimulator Silicone

Doc Johnson Rose Anal Plug with Violet Gems

Pipedreams Fetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-on

Utimi Anal Masturbation Vibrating Butt Plug Vibrator

Clit Vibrator Sex Toy for Women - Powerful 100% Silicone Stimulator

IMO Full Silicone Vibrating Cock Ring - Waterproof Rechargeable Penis Ring Vibrator

Hi DR!
I have this and love it! Use it almost daily!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....-L._SY450_.jpg
Gee Dallas, I don't see any spreader bars on your birthday list. You don't have a fever today, do you?
If I get you the stronger quieter clit vibrator can I use it on you while you're tied to the bed until you can't take it any longer and tap out but I won't quit until just one more O after tap out is that OK?
Lol ,love the answers!

I guess I got some shopping to do....off to Amazon I go.!!

Ladies...what are your fave toys????

If you happen to get this- can we try it out??

I am going to get some toys for my birthday too- I have very little in the way of them, your collection makes me wet just looking at them- like hmm show me what this does! But that hatachi?? that is the best thing I have ever felt!! SQUIRT SQUIRT!
OH and happy early birthday love
hell yeaahhh...I luv using my toys on you Miss May...you sexy gal!

I just got this one in via Amazon & UPS today!! My friend in dallas AngelaS uses and said I needed one like it.......Woohoo!!!!
My hitachi has bit the dust...lol!

http://www.inphasecaraudio.com/wp-co...5/welcome1.jpg

That vibrating cock ring looks verrrrrrry interesting, but looks like there's no adjustment for size. One size fits all? Doubt that. Maybe its stretchy but doesn't look it.
Gee Dallas, I don't see any spreader bars on your birthday list. You don't have a fever today, do you? Originally Posted by Kinky Boy

thanks for the reminder...that is on my list too!
I dont think that cock ring is adjustable...BUT maybe try putting another cock ring that fits the cock on first,then put that one on.

If you happen to get this- can we try it out??

I am going to get some toys for my birthday too- I have very little in the way of them, your collection makes me wet just looking at them- like hmm show me what this does! But that hatachi?? that is the best thing I have ever felt!! SQUIRT SQUIRT!
OH and happy early birthday love Originally Posted by StaceyMay
My hitachi and I need to get together with you again soon. It made you pretty wild.
I dont think that cock ring is adjustable...BUT maybe try putting another cock ring that fits the cock on first,then put that one on. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmmm ... Or vice-versa? Necessity is the mother of invention. Experiment until it works!
This one looks like so much fun. I had the opportunity to try out an inflatable butt plug recently and trying a vibrating one is on my to-do list.

Also, happy almost birthday Dallas!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have the vibrating but plug it is a differeng size though. Batteries die fast but its worth it! I also have the doc Johnson's but plug. If I am going go wear one for an extended amount of time it is my go to. I have a glass vibrating dildo it is nice! The g spot stimulator looks amazing!! Happy Birthday!!
[B]thanks yall...I am spending the day with lil grandman! Pizza & RC cola!!

I like to buy the rechargeable batteries to use in my toys...............the hitcahi above is cordless & rechargeable