Somewhere between SB and provider

The gray areas just keep getting grayer...

These landlords asked for sex instead of rent
'Bedroom in return for cooking, cleaning and oral once or twice a week'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/articl...1-daaeedf029ee
I just had that happen to me last week while looking at a rental property in Corsicana.
The gray areas just keep getting grayer...
'Bedroom in return for cooking, cleaning and oral once or twice a week'... Originally Posted by Bobave
Marriage redefined
As a divorced man with plenty of room in my home I have thought about it. Would have to be the right situation. and, I dont' want to play with just one person so they would ahve to know that. And, I would have to be comfortable with them playing with others as well. Seems like a tough balance. But, I also like my alone time so not sure I want someone living here all the time. pros and cons......just like anything else.

What's the saying.......you don't pay them for sex........you pay them to leave. LOL You might get by cheaper with a live in but they dn't leave. that is a major negative.
  • Old-T
  • 03-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Too bad the "journalist" who wrote that went into if with a closed mind. When she admits she went into it "to see how big the PROBLEM is", and repeatedly sounds shocked that advertisements offering lodging for sex actually expect sex,
will that makes the objectivity of the post very questionable.

For a while I shared a 2 bedroom place with an apartment mate in DC. I was only there for about a year I thought, and didn't want to buy. The guy got transferred (Army) a couple months into the year, and I posted for another person to rent the second bedroom. The price and location were good for DC so I got a good number of inquiries, both men and women.

I never brought up "sex for rent" because I didn't realize that waz a big thing, but also because I would have trouble covering the whole rent. But I would guess about half the women who came to see the place brought it up, hoping to trade sex for some or all their share of the rent.
Back in the 80's after my first divorce, I had 2 strippers living with me at my house. Both also has day jobs. One I was boinking, the other not, she had a boyfriend. It came to an end when the 1 was boinking started hooking also. Boy it was a fun time for a late 20's guy, many a time she would come home at 2am and want to boink and I had to be at work at 6am, yep fun times.They moved out one day when I was at work. I was fortunate not to get cleaned out. Sadly the 1 wasn't sleeping with died in car crash a few years later Staff Edit DD