See who's online

When I have a limited time window to hobby, it would be really nice to be able to see what providers are currently online. Anyone know how to do this?
  • jwood
  • 03-05-2018, 07:39 AM
Put them on your buddy list.
Can't put 500 women in your buddy list.
I know what you mean. Something like p411. Where you can see who's actually online.
Put them on your buddy list. Originally Posted by jwood
I had thought that was disabled/not in use, purposely. Possibly too much stalking type activity.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Eccie needs an ‘available now’ button...
They did...in a lot of cities...until the providers fucked it up...go talk to them Claire...
Fucking hookers...always fucking up some shit huh
You said it...
Leave it to hookers to f'ck shit up..lol

M.M.
Leave it to hookers to f'ck shit up..lol

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Ladies, don't be so hard on yourself! I do agree, how can hobbyists more efficiently connect with you lovely ladies? Very frustrating when a showcase is advertised in one location but in fact the lady is in another location. Factoring in that you have other things going on in your lives, hobbyists may lose time trying to arrange a rendezvous when in fact your are unavailable therefore wasting time waiting for a response for a meeting. I'm a little more savvy using the boards where ladies advertise they are ready to play but anything that highlights who is ready to play would be most beneficial.
I call BS. P411 does it and nobody has fucked it up. I know in Dallas they had an “available now” thread which got abused because it allowed girls to post multiple times and there was no way to police it.

What I’m asking about is being able to see a list of who’s online. Nobody’s posting anything, it would still be up to each person to PM a provider.

Mods: how bout it?
I call BS. P411 does it and nobody has fucked it up. I know in Dallas they had an “available now” thread which got abused because it allowed girls to post multiple times and there was no way to police it.

What I’m asking about is being able to see a list of who’s online. Nobody’s posting anything, it would still be up to each person to PM a provider.

Mods: how bout it?