Question?

• Jgogg
  • 03-06-2018, 05:06 AM
How the hell do I wright a review i feel like I'm overlooking somthing
How the hell do I wright a review i feel like I'm overlooking somthing Originally Posted by Jgogg
Step 1) Learn to spell
Step 2) Have a sexual encounter with a provider
Step 3) Write a review
Step 4) Repeat Steps 1, 2 and 3 as needed
There should be instructions somewhere in the "stickies" at the top of the forum in which you would like to post your review.

As a newbie to the site, it would be a good idea to read all of those threads and learn as much as you can.
would a mod please help this guy he seems ready willing and able to contribute just needs a little help. welcome looking forward to ur reviews.
How the hell do I wright a review i feel like I'm overlooking somthing Originally Posted by Jgogg
1. Navigate to the local forum serving the place where the appointment happened. This may not be where you live, or where she lives, either. You want the place where the appointment happened. For example, if it happened in Dallas, go here.

2. Navigate to the "Independent Provider Reviews" subforum (for example, here). That's unless you did business with an agency, an AMP, a studio, etc.

3. Read one of the sticky threads that tells you how to write a review. Here is an example. There may be more than one. Wouldn't hurt to read 'em all.

4. Back in the "Independent Provider Reviews" subforum, locate and click on the "New Review" button, left-hand side, near the top.

5. There, create your review. Some of it is fill-in-the-blank stuff, and other parts let you exercise your writing talents.

Have fun!

Yes, you are overlooking a lot of things.