URL / Website: -
General Area: Waterfill street near Zaragoza bridge
Activities: massage, CBJ, K9, cowgirl, missionary
Hair Length and Color: dirt blonde, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'5" curly, dark brown hair, tight body, B cups
Recommendation: Yes
Date is wrong I apologize, meant to list it as 6/14/19*
went looking for this place couldn't find it can you be more specific to its location like the address or what its next to. also what was the price plus up charges.
went looking for this place couldn't find it can you be more specific to its location like the address or what its next to. Originally Posted by user331
I believe this is one of two massage places in Plaza Waterfill. Google it. East side of Waterfill, just south of the bridge.
What two places are by watafill if i could ask.. i only know the one as soon as you cross the bride is the next block in the corner to the right...
What two places are by watafill if i could ask.. i only know the one as soon as you cross the bride is the next block in the corner to the right... Originally Posted by unitedflyer30
Like I wrote, search Google for Plaza Waterfill, and you'll see where it is located.
What two places are by watafill if i could ask.. i only know the one as soon as you cross the bride is the next block in the corner to the right... Originally Posted by unitedflyer30
Hope you found it! If not, I can send it to you via a private msg.
Please send private message... would like to know...will be going to el paso in about two weeks... thanks
Found it! Google "Plaza Vencedores" un Juarez on Waterfill.

Not in Plaza Waterfill, as I thought, which does have two massage places right next to each other.