Miss ya

How is everyone.. I miss ya
Miss ya too. Someday when your in Rochester. I would like to meet up with you. Hope you're doing good.
Please come back and have a party. Was just at my first party in Roch.... had a great time !!
I Think Legacy is Tired of being the one to do these Fabulous Party's, by herself
some people here should help her, Like I dont know . Dan.. majorhands. and I think Chloe wouldnt mind either, ..... these partys are nice and we all socialize... since the allen club went out
hi girl
Miss ya too. Someday when your in Rochester. I would like to meet up with you. Hope you're doing good. Originally Posted by chevysw

I should be soon. End of May early april..
Muah
Please come back and have a party. Was just at my first party in Roch.... had a great time !! Originally Posted by borderx
I am very soon luv..
I Think Legacy is Tired of being the one to do these Fabulous Party's, by herself
some people here should help her, Like I dont know . Dan.. majorhands. and I think Chloe wouldnt mind either, ..... these partys are nice and we all socialize... since the allen club went out Originally Posted by batmanx

I was tired of everyone talking smack behind my back or not being involved after they said they would.
I have taken some time off to find a place where I would have permentaly and not have to depend on anyone.. which thank God I found..

I will be starting all over again.

Need ideas and set up.
More info will be updated soon
I miss ya.. and can't wait to get back
hi girl Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hey baby
Your parties rock! Though Major's also is pretty darn good. His no cover is a plus. That is $30 I can put toward girl. My $100 bj becomes $70.
Maybe you should stay away from Leg's next party and save 30 beans... and then... throw your own party...
Make sure you invite ALL of your friends... thirty bucks should cover it....
Your parties rock! Though Major's also is pretty darn good. His no cover is a plus. That is $30 I can put toward girl. My $100 bj becomes $70. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
I wont bash anyone.. but people do things there own way. I am not affiliated with major or his parties..
Sorry for the fee but I use private places that have a fee, major does not!!
Have a good day gents
Your parties rock! Though Major's also is pretty darn good. His no cover is a plus. That is $30 I can put toward girl. My $100 bj becomes $70. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
Leg's parties are ok. For 30 I'm not asked ta do something I may not want ta do.
I rather meet the girls at a bar. Exchange contact only if both want. mmmm seems dead deal LOL

mh deals I have no idea. We seem ok with each other. But I'm not going ta say I'll do something I may not do..
I wont bash anyone.. but people do things there own way. I am not affiliated with major or his parties..
Sorry for the fee but I use private places that have a fee, major does not!!
Have a good day gents Originally Posted by Legacy69
mmmm another new place? Well you know I'm a maybe depending on... LOL let em guess.
I hope its a place to my liking
I think you do a fine job legacy, with these party's..
and a $30 cover is fine with me
...you invite ALL of your friends... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
A list to date of ALL my friends

1. Plastic Man
2. OSD
3. Pauly

Consider yourselves VIP.
More to follow.