A sad day

• GP
  • 07-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I just noticed, but a sad day nonetheless.

incognito isis
BANNED
No, the sad day is the day she returns.
I will miss her. She was like thrash TV- vile but sometimes you have to watch. I agreed with none of her posts but she did come on here with some opinions. Seems like most providers here are lurkers and rather enjoy the safety of the shadows. I don't blame them.
Was her alter ego ever discovered?
  • GP
  • 07-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I have my suspicions with some very strong supporting evidence. Don't worry, I am positive she is still here in one form or another. hehehe
I had fun with her, him, it...whatever.....a very worthy opponent,maybe another day..Ill miss her bragging about how great she was and her BOOBS surgery..
I have my suspicions with some very strong supporting evidence. Don't worry, I am positive she is still here in one form or another. hehehe Originally Posted by GP
GP - You think? Are you ready for the truth? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=256056
she be back,
  • LynnT
  • 07-13-2011, 04:13 AM
As much as some of you didnt like her she did speak the realities of the business.. and I know she said things ladies would like to say but we all know how that rolls..
As much as some of you didnt like her she did speak the realities of the business.. and I know she said things ladies would like to say but we all know how that rolls.. Originally Posted by LynnT
It wasn't a question of what he, she, or it said. Anyone who reads any number of hobby blogs and has half an ounce of common sense knows what goes on in this biz. The problem is he, she, or it is a fraud. BTW why don't you providers tell the truth about your experiences? Whatever clients you might lose, you don't want anyway. Nobody likes an ass kisser on either side of the transaction.
  • LynnT
  • 07-13-2011, 06:19 AM
It wasn't a question of what he, she, or it said. Anyone who reads any number of hobby blogs and has half an ounce of common sense knows what goes on in this biz. The problem is he, she, or it is a fraud. BTW why don't you providers tell the truth about your experiences? Whatever clients you might lose, you don't want anyway. Nobody likes an ass kisser on either side of the transaction. Originally Posted by jokacz

Yes, but we all know not everyone has common sense or even gets it till they see it in black & white.. some people are computer tards or cant even articulate a paragraph.. so they need someone to speak for them..

I think you know I tell it like it is, dont BS or ass kiss like that.. and hell sometimes you just dont want to shovel shit so you dont go near the pile..
The problem is he, she, or it is a fraud.. Originally Posted by jokacz
yah, but to me , it brought out some of the funniest posts.When GP posted the pick of that paris hilton flick, "HOT and NOT", this simpleton pissed his pants laughing and it only got better with Doove saying, were into 3rd grade humor now....IDK, that shit makes me laugh..I dont know why they just cant leave him, her, it , here and let it fly..if its known shes a fraud, whats the harm, give her her own section on the board with dedicated threads, shit, i wouldnt go anywhere else.
sometimes its wrong

sometimes its hard not to
I mean, hey, were not all NN, who can have free unfetered obsenity passes.ISIS was someone that wasnt real, so even the trolls had a small amount of language leeway .
  • Doove
  • 07-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Anyone who reads any number of hobby blogs and has half an ounce of common sense knows what goes on in this biz. Originally Posted by jokacz
Well, some people with an ounce of common sense know what goes on in this biz. And most of the people who do know it? Still don't want to hear it. Even people who know they're ugly don't want to have it drilled into their heads.

The problem is he, she, or it is a fraud.
Pretty strong declarative statement. What's it based on?

BTW why don't you providers tell the truth about your experiences? Whatever clients you might lose, you don't want anyway.
I'm sure doctors have patients they're not overly fond of. Lawyers have clients they surely despise. A car salesman will, no doubt, sell a car to anyone. And i'm quite sure they all bite their tongues when necessary to keep the money rolling in.

So, what was your question again?
.....and I had such plans for that one.