sooo I was watching a show today....

and the talk of bra..no bra came up...

guys.. do you like a lady to go with no bra out in public or in-house?

Just a funn lil visual for you..
I went running out in public one day..wasn't wearing a bra...well after the ambulance came and left..i was determined to be at fault and issued a ticket..
assault with a missile!!!

apparently....I knocked a man out with my left momma he was 5 ft away..I wasnt aware of this..cuz my right momma took out my eye and in the process knocked me on my ass as well!!!

well when I went to court to dispute this..the judge gave me a firm warning...

keep the missiles in the carriers!!!

still trying to figure out if they are ballistic or guided...
Anita - i guess you got Bust-ed. Tit's OK, I'll keep abreast of the situation to make sure we can nip it in the bud. Hopefully the Bra-secutor in the case will be a Boob.

When are you in Syracuse so we can discuss your case? i will want to examine every square inch of the evidence... I may have to have you im-pounded.
brinker!!!!!!!!!!You are sooo freeaking funny!!!!I love that!!thank you for making me day eh!!!muah!
I like small breasts.

A - B are perfect, slide a tank top over them and I am in lust.

Ever want to wear something sexy, tank top and short shorts.

I will walk in, put the money on the table, go to the bathroom to clean up and leave.

The skirt does it for me too btw
  • GP
  • 08-10-2011, 04:51 PM
I like small breasts.

I will walk in, put the money on the table, go to the bathroom to clean up and leave.

The skirt does it for me too btw Originally Posted by Gotyour6
+1
Small on top, no bra is no problem. It's really cute. Large on top, a classy bra is probably a better idea. Large girls have to support themselves to fend off the ravages of Time. But classy bras can still be very sexy, and real eye-openers when they come off.

I read Dear Abby once, she had a pencil test for this issue. It made good sense to me.
  • Chloe
  • 08-11-2011, 12:01 AM
I wanna hear from the guy who had me walk around the mall without a bra on last week . . ..
mmm I should go shopping more. and nita I will let you know when I cut my yard. So you can jog by.
I LOOOVE BOOBS!! Just not FAKE bOObS..I kike them when their JACKED up to the chin or swinging along in the breeze..
I like small breasts.

The skirt does it for me too btw Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I love small boobs too. Even better is when they are topped of with pencil eraser sized nipples.
I have 42DDDs and have small nipples that only get hard when touched so I can't go braless but if I were crazy enough to, you wouldn't see nip through my shirt anyway.
The thought of going braless weirds me out, I am a classy very detailed Lady when it comes to my attire. I LOVE stockings, fishnets, garter belts, heels, cute bras, corsets, corset bras, skirts, cocktail dresses, skirt suites, blouses, silky stuff, hair, makeup, perfume, lotion.... I LOVE girlie, I LOVE being feminine. To me the thought of being braless is like only wearing one thigh high or only doing makeup on one half of your face.
har!!
Hmm I am with Lexxxy. I have never gone braless and probably never will. I even wear a bra to bed so that the girls don't sag/become uneven... things of that nature.
Brooke- you at least want your girls free at night. There's lower breast cancer rates for bra-less woman. "They" think the bra has something to do with blocked lymphatic fluid resulting in improper breast drainage.
Just be more nekkid, it's more gooder!
lol what can I say... I guess sometimes I can be a goody goody two shoe :P

Never heard that wearing a bra can cause breast cancer but while I kill my liver with booze, have smoked in the past and tann... I am sure I'll get cancer one way or another. I'll just be like my gramps.... stubborn and enjoy life.