My newest mission...

Alright peeps!!!

I am on a mission. Whenever I am out and having a couple beers or Vodka/Cranberries with a side of Vodka on the rocks.... I get a craving for Nachos!!!

To me I think Nachos are my "munchies" while drinking. Well I am rather sad to announce that I'll order Nachos, wait patiently for them while my mouth is watering, to find that they taste like crap! Nachos aren’t fresh, taste like cardboard… What gives!?

My mission you ask..... To find the best Nacho's in Rochester! Is this even possible? They always sound so great on the menu, the nachos, cheese, meat, sour cream, black olives, jalapeños, salsa, guacamole, onions... ya know the works!!

So let’s have it…. Where have you ate some good nachos piled high while out with friends.
Now I know what I'm having for dinner. Thanks Brooke.

Zebbs has pretty good nachos if I remember correctly.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Renegades-Ultimate-Nachos.jpg (105.7 KB, 480 views)
Oh my goodness... and where was my invite? Now I am sad!!!

They do look tasty though.... will have to give a try
I wish I could be your sidekick in this. I eat super healthy but once a week I get a cheat meal on my diet, if there is anything I enjoy in life it is awesome food *Dies laughing*
That looks like enough food for 4 or 5 people.
Whenever I am out and having . . . Vodka/Cranberries with a side of Vodka on the rocks... Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Brooke,

When you do, how many of those can you down before you're completely smashed?

Most bar nacho plates are Jon.... I think the most I have ever ate was about half a plate of nachos. And man did I have wicked heart burn after.

Lexxxy I am the opposite of you. I try to find the most fatten foods and eat completely unhealthy and still can't gain a pound.

But secretly I am scared to death to get blood tests done to see how "healthy" I really am. Just because one is skinny or athletic built doesn't mean they have poor cholesterol etc etc. Especially with my love for butter!! My motto... if it doesn't taste good, put butter on it.

I am glad though because some that saw me back when I first started providing in 2009 and now today... I have put on 10lbs... I think maybe just maybe my body is changing and I am looking more healthy and full A boob job is still in the future.... B's are nice but my weight flexuates so much I rather just have C's and not worry about the boobs being the first to go or come

hahahhahaa
Brooke,

When you do, how many of those can you down before you're completely smashed?

It's an inside joke friends and I have.... My friends call me an alcoholic because I'll order a vodka/cranberry and say that the bartender is an idiot... doesn't know how to make a drink and all I can taste is cranberry. I'll order the next one with top shelf vodka and still the same.... so now I save my self some money. I'll order a vodka/cranberry and vodka on the rocks and sip the vodka on the rocks and use the "cranberry juice" as a chaser LOL
I'm f'ing starving from looking at those nachos. God I want a Honey Brown to wash that down.
I buy my step father Honey Brown for his Birthday... Christmas.. Father''s Day.. I am sure you see a pattern. He's picky to buy for, doesn't like sports, I actually think his sport is drinking so wtf why not Save's my mom a $50 for a week when it's a holiday around him
It's an inside joke friends and I have.... My friends call me an alcoholic because I'll order a vodka/cranberry and say that the bartender is an idiot... doesn't know how to make a drink and all I can taste is cranberry. I'll order the next one with top shelf vodka and still the same.... so now I save my self some money. I'll order a vodka/cranberry and vodka on the rocks and sip the vodka on the rocks and use the "cranberry juice" as a chaser LOL Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Here's my suggestion: switch from the Cape Cod drink (vodka/cranberry) to a Ketel One Cointreau Cosmopolitan. Cape Cods are a watered down drink: all that ice, 2 parts vodka, 5+ parts cranberry, sometimes 6.

A quality Cosmo is smoother, goes down easy, and gets you to your destination in grand fashion.

If a person is going to drink, she owes it to herself to have the very best.

(and I don't see where you'd EVER need implants, IMHO)
Cosmo's are great too... don't get me wrong. Had a Carmel apple one once before... was in heaven for the night mmm sticky, sweet and so much fun
It's the next day - the morning after - that can open the door to "regret."

The sweet drinks kick like a Army mule the next day. That's why I now prefer my drinks straight, whether neat or on the rocks. MUCH better morning after.

And cognac tops whiskey any day. Grapes top grains, I think.
Never had a next day regret.... I guess I am a true Irish... The "worst" hangover I have ever had was maybe a little pressure behind the eyes but not a headache or to the point of complaining about
Especially with my love for butter!! My motto... if it doesn't taste good, put butter on it.
Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
so this comment begs the question how many dicks have you buttered up?