On Pineapple and Blow Jobs

I've just discovered that the ingredient in pineapple supposedly responsible for improving the taste of semen is bromelain. This is a digestive enzyme available in capsule and powder form. For the last year I've used the powder on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste (2 check ups in a row the hygienist could find NO plaque to clean ).

This hasn't helped me in the BJ department as it isn't on the menu at home and I've moved to a small town far from any hobby availability . But I thought I'd share it for those who can still check it out!

A thoughtful and thankful Memorial day to all.

Regards,
Sorry to hear about your bj status at home. It’s been one of my very few absolute requirements to enter into a relationship since my first one.
Sorry to hear about your bj status at home. It’s been one of my very few absolute requirements to enter into a relationship since my first one. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Thanks. This was on the menu for a few years, but that was decades ago. The hobby was great when I lived in the metro and work gave me cover to slip away to check this box and do some really fun photo shoots to boot. But retirement is pretty awesome as well. Give and take I guess.

Enjoy!
When I first heard about pineapples and blow jobs, I misunderstood. It was a thorny experience, I had a swollen face with pockmarks for months!

What caused you to brush your teeth with Bromelain? I read nothing here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromelain

Does it make piss smell better? Just curious.
I’m also curious about what made you decide to brush with the stuff. Does it have certain properties that would be better than a baking soda type brush.
I was reading up on the biofilm theory of cardiac artery disease: serapeptitase nattokinase and bromalin all mentioned. Additionally I found a paper on natural tooth whiteners (bromelain). Per that paper it worked as well as peroxide based tooth pastes but instead of weakening the enamel, it strengthened it. Not surprising since tarter is essentially a biofilm (I think).

I dont know that my teeth are whiter, but brushing with it a swishing before swallowing has led the hygienist and dentist to be impressed enough to ask for details and take notes.

No difference in urine or bodily odor I’m aware of.

I wonder if the pineapple trick makes pussy taste better too. . . Inquiring minds want to know!

I wonder if the pineapple trick makes pussy taste better too. . . Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I wonder, too. And I'm sufficiently sleazy to volunteer to be a taste tester should a study be undertaken.
Sorry to hear about your bj status at home. It’s been one of my very few absolute requirements to enter into a relationship since my first one. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I agree!
I've never understood why/how guys get wrangled into a relationship with a chic who doesn't give BJ's, let alone marry them...lol. if she don't before the wedding, she definitely isn't going to start once the ring goes on the finger.

That's just screaming "I'm gonna be unfaithful for a BJ"....🙄

BUT as to the topic of discussion....
Never noticed a difference in pineapple juicers and those that don't...semen takes like semen to me...lol
I once got hit on by a gay guy. I was flattered, actually. At the time, I was into marathon running. Just in passing, I told him I drank a gallon of water a day. He told me that hydration made semen taste better. Maybe it was just a line, but it sounded plausible.
  • Zena
  • 05-29-2022, 01:41 PM
Pineapple juice + OJ + a double shot of Titos.
Yummmmy!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2022, 02:59 PM
I agree!
I've never understood why/how guys get wrangled into a relationship with a chic who doesn't give BJ's, let alone marry them...lol. if she don't before the wedding, she definitely isn't going to start once the ring goes on the finger.

That's just screaming "I'm gonna be unfaithful for a BJ"....🙄

BUT as to the topic of discussion....
Never noticed a difference in pineapple juicers and those that don't...semen takes like semen to me...lol Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
That would be a deal breaker, I've never been involved with a female that didn't suck dick.....and I've been drinking OJ and pineapple juice almost daily for at least 25 years. I would say that only 10% were swallowers with mostly spitters and a few gaggers