Noticing a trend

As I look through the reviews, I've noticed an unusal amount of 1/2 hour appointments in Rochester. Most are with BP girls but not all.
As a follow-up to this, how many of you prefer 1/2 to full. Personally, I like the idea of 1/2 hour but am at a loss for what to do for the remaining 45 minutes after I've used up all my energy....
It's quite popular with Canadian Indies. 80 to 120 bucks seems to be the sweet spot. The agencies can't compete because of their outcall only policy and the driver issues. I think it's a sign of the bad economy. But it's also easier to do on a lunch break.
..fastlyfinely rantotryme...saidtome..befast and freaky bendmetwistme lickmedickme...
hoho thereyago... alldoneand readytogo..hethendropped thegreenage andheturnith..
i said thus to him..jumpmehumpmesuckmebuckme. ..yougotadeal freshfacesaythhe...
thenout thedoor hehad tobe...

hey now tey understand the rhymy....
of why half hours are a givy...
if you can get downlike that..
andtotallytotallyenjoyitenjoyi t..
den ur def onda the right trac!!!!!
its six oclock someplace eh!!!hahahhahahahahahhaha.
.im actually still working on my morning coffee..
its not tainted..
Anita, Are you sure about that?
come on..rap it out..you'll get then..
Well, this thead was completely undermined. I thought Youngatheart was making an interesting point, with even more interesting implications.

I will say that I once felt they were a waste of time, but I have found an appreciation for 1/2 hr. appts. They can be intense and highly focused. And sometimes, an hour can drag on. So, I was wrong, and they're not as bad as I first assumed. With the right girl, they're pretty damn fun.
ooopppps
oh..oh my..i'll stop my rapping out loud..probly sounded better in my head..
they let me out for the holiday week...ummm..im going shopping...shoes....sorry...
i'll be ...----------->there..hello..helloooo..hello ooooooooooo........!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!i take a 7!!!!!
im just looking for shoes..im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
dammit..im sorry..sorry..dammit where is the freekin door~!!!!!!sorry...
I used to hate HHs because I'm not a clock watcher at all and they would run into 45 mins and most HH guys don't tip when they run over. I started being a bit of a clock watcher on HHs and don't mind them now.
Mr Golden.. that was my rundown of a half hour appointment..and kinda how they go..but to music..and since I offer half hours I thought it would be kinda funny for you and others to see it through the eyes of a provider that offers them.. I did not undermine it.. ,,just added a bit of humor to it....oh well....I guess Im not as funny as I think I am...(now i gotta find a new day job.....)
half hours don't bother me. if anything your more likely to have me tear your clothes off bc of the shorter time period
note to self: no dress shirt with buttons with this one!