Safe incalls in DFW

Not sure if there is a thread about this already, but I'm wanting to get a list of safe (somewhat long term) incalls. Looking to list more hotel incalls than apartments.
I wish I could contribute, but hopefully a bump will still be helpful. Good luck in compiling your list!
Yes the Extended Stay off of 75...come away from 35!
Plenty of incalls of 35. Js.
Not sure if there is a thread about this already, but I'm wanting to get a list of safe (somewhat long term) incalls. Looking to list more hotel incalls than apartments. Originally Posted by StormyStaxxx

Most of the stuff off 75 is pretty good as long as you don't attract unwanted attention.
Any place is safe as long as you take some elementary precautions.

Give the clients directions from the front door to the elevator or appropriate corridor, so that they know where to go. If they act like they know where they're going, the hotel staff won't have any reason to think they're not guests. Ask your clients to bring a briefcase or manila folder with some papers, and make up some BS reason for having a business meeting in the hotel.

Police your room. Bag every bit of refuse yourself and carry it out.

Don;t look like a hooker when you check in. I have no idea what might arouse a desk clerk's suspicion, but do your best to not conform to his expectations of what a hooker looks like. This includes having an explanation ready for the "What brings you to Fort Worth?" question that they always ask. (I always feel like saying either, "None of your fucking business," or "I'm here to fuck someone." But I don't.)

Don't give them any rweason to suspect anythoinh, and they proably won't. Your interests and theb hotel's are the same: The last thing they want is to have cops making prostitution inquiries or arrests on their property.
I have seen this in the past (i.e., providers stands outside the room smoking cigarettes in daisy dukes cut off's wearing stilettos). Don't draw undue attention to you.
Stay out of Arlington and Irving. Most other cities in the area don't go looking for cases.