FoxxxyRoxxy Ripped Me Off Running From Her Pimp.

I guess I screwed up trying to help another girl again. FoxxxyRoxxxy (Going by Kirsten and whatever else.) contacted me and said she was desperate and was trying to leave her pimp and could I please help out. She sounded real "out of it" on the phone but I had seen her a couple of times. So she came to my town and I hooked her up with some of my eccie friends saying she was UTR trying to protect her. I prepaid a session so she would have some cash and I prepaid a hotel suite for her and Kari Kakes who she came with. They were going to pay me for it when they got some money. She was going to stay until Saturady and see me but then they saw a few customers and left in the middle of the night Thursday night. No phone call or text or reply to messages. So she screwed me out of $600. This is just a head's up if she gives anybody here a sob story about running from a pimp and would you please help her with an "advance". Like they say "leopards don't change their spots". I got set up and then knocked down and the bad part is that I'm sure I will never help another provider again who says she's in big trouble and could I please help out.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=FoxxxyRoxxxy
OUCH.
Nah.... Really!!!! She can't be pimped!!!! She got her crown tattoo because she liked the way it looked, lol......

But seriously you should of done your research and stayed away from her.....

And another FYI, pimps get their girls hooked on stuff we cannot talk about on this board..... That is another way they exercise control over them.... That is perhaps why "she sounded out of it"......

BTW, almost all pimped girls do not have access to their own accounts(eccie, P411, ect).... So the pimp is the one that make all their posts.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=312026
Damn bro sorry to hear that happen!
No f***in way.. she swore to all of us!..she didn't have a pimp
Did she ever get new pics after the augmentation? Her Showcase pics still look like munchkin titties. Pimps usually don't blow money on plastic surgeons.
Wow what that really sucks. Sorry bro
  • svn
  • 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM
You can make an appt with her then don't pay after the session to compensate for it.
SORRY TO HEAR THAT WOW...
Well this sucks. FoxyRoxy was high on my list of to do's as was KariKakes. After hobbying now for a couple of years I have come to the realization that the overwhelming majority of the girls in this business under 30 are being pimped. After my last encounter with MarvelousMizzanis pimp I also concluded that God be with the next pimp that confronts me as I have had it with these low life scumbag motherfuckers.

I say we should ban together and categorically boycot any of these pimped out chicks. If I so much as suspect they may be pimped, they won't get a fucking nickel of my money. So, we should always share this information with each other, stay away and drive these pieces of shit out of business.
I'm not seeing the level of apologizing and eating crow this thread should have after certain gentlemen came to her defense just 2 weeks ago.
I'm not seeing the level of apologizing and eating crow this thread should have after certain gentlemen came to her defense just 2 weeks ago. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Don't hold your breath waiting on it bro...
IM SO SORRY FOR YOU , I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WITH SO MANY NOT JUST GORGEOUS PROVIDERS BUT REPUTABLE GORGEOUS PROVIDERS WITH TONS OF FANTASTIC REVIEWS WHY IN THE HEC DO YALL KEEP SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THESE UNRELIABLE GIRLS OR LADIES ? I GUESS THE EYBALLS WANT WHAT THE EYEBALLS WANT YALL BE CAREFUL OUT THERE .
TRYNAGETLAID WHAT DOES YOUR AVATAR SAY ON HER BELLY ITS MAKING ME CRAZY TRYING TO READ THAT LOL NO REALLY WHAT DOES IT SAY ?
"Man who doesn't work doesn't eat."