Breast pressed and squeezed

OK, now for a lighter topic.

Am I the only guy who likkes to see breast that are pressed, squeezed or other wise handled? Not talking about pain, just enough pressure to change the shape of them. Something about that just turns me on. This showcase is what caught my eye and had me thinking about it.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=28929

Her use of her bra straps to squeeze her breast are a turn on to me. It may be that this is more something for natural breast, doesn't work as well on manmades, but when I see a pic like that, I tend to take notice.
That is hot. I totally agree. I am a bigtime breast lover! The bigger, the better...more to SQUEEZE & play with!!

Hot!!
Damn Italiana... I wanna squeeze on yours... Mine's 36 DDD.. your's and mine both. equal alot of pressing in ONE room.. lmao
<-------- ahem, raises hand to participate in the Italiana/Amber BoobFest activities!
tigercat,
Does stepping on them count?
<-------- ahem, raises hand to participate in the Italiana/Amber BoobFest activities! Originally Posted by James6766P

We have awiling participate. Let's do it girl... lmao
OMG! I just saw bridesmaids this weekend and all I can think of is when Kristen's character is in bed with the asshole guy and is talking about her "other" boyfriend. And he says, "Well, can he do THIS?" and he starts grabbing and twirling her boob through her padded bra while she looks at him like he's fuckin nuts.
Then he tells her to leave.

FUCKIN AWESOME-NESS.

but yes - push them, pull them, squish them - zerbert them! I LOVE MY GURLS.
OMG! I just saw bridesmaids this weekend and all I can think of is when Kristen's character is in bed with the asshole guy and is talking about her "other" boyfriend. And he says, "Well, can he do THIS?" and he starts grabbing and twirling her boob through her padded bra while she looks at him like he's fuckin nuts.
Then he tells her to leave.

FUCKIN AWESOME-NESS.

but yes - push them, pull them, squish them - zerbert them! I LOVE MY GURLS. Originally Posted by tntangie

Just PLEASE don't squeeze and flatten them out like you're giving me a mammogram.........damn, that hurts!

BTW Angie, wasn't that a great movie?
No...they are not stress relief balls. Caressing and fondling are fine, but don't squeeze or pinch them..wtf! While we are at it, don't freaking motor boat or suck on my mouse like it's a freaking straw and you are trying to get an extra thick shake through it...thancks. In return I will not bite you, spit in your ear, or pull your back hair....grrr.
  • fawn
  • 11-28-2011, 08:31 PM
No...they are not stress relief balls. Caressing and fondling are fine, but don't squeeze or pinch them..wtf! While we are at it, don't freaking motor boat or suck on my mouse like it's a freaking straw and you are trying to get an extra thick shake through it...thancks. In return I will not bite you, spit in your ear, or pull your back hair....grrr. Originally Posted by London Rayne
What is wrong with motor boating? Sailing and rowing just do not cut it.
  • Sami
  • 11-28-2011, 10:40 PM
I agree with London please caress them, mine are tender.

What I don't like is when the guy has partial or full dentures and bites thinking he's nibbling..
Easy Man
I'd like to think I'm pretty good at reading the body language of the lady I am with, but I do not like giving or receiving PAIN! But hey I am a clueless guy sometimes just let me know.
Back to the OP, OMG yes I am huge breast fan of all types and sizes!!
What is wrong with motor boating? Sailing and rowing just do not cut it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well...maybe if you did it I might not mind so much. You got personality.

Good lord Tangie! I just ate girl...ijs.