Advice for a VERY naive hobbyist

• vnk
  • 06-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Howdy everyone,

I'm seriously contemplating my first foray into the hobby. I've spent a LOT of time with various strippers in DFW (and elsewhere, as I travel) but never received (or requested) anything beyond L1. I'm married but the SO has significantly reduced (read: 0%) our sex life ever since the baby was born. We are completely in love and everything outside the bed is peachy. However, she knows that she hasn't been there for me and has actually suggested that I go and receive "happy endings" (her words exactly). Of course, I'm taking this as, "go have freakfest fiveways with every tier-1 provider I can find..." where she probably meant it as, "go enjoy a nice long massage and if someone plays with your wiener then, meh, whatever." Regardless - the obscure "permission" coupon was intentionally left vague.

So. . .

Here I am. I'm bored - need release and so I'm spending loads (heh) of time perusing the various provider boards. I could always go back to my SCs (hoping that my favorites are still around: S**** @ PTs, G***** @ CR, etc), but I'm looking for the next level. From an outsider's perspective, my order of healthy-paid-for-fun goes something like this:

SC>AMP>FBSM(incall)>FS/GFE(incall)>Studio GFE

But, again from my outsider's perspective, - that's also the perceived risk scale. I'm absolutely terrified of an encounter with LE. I am so completely straight-laced, I don't know how well I would handle that pressure. Plus, "my wife said it was okay," would completely disappear in the event of an arrest. Then it becomes, "my wife is destroying my top-notch lawyer in our divorce because I got caught mid-L3." So, yeah... LE=bad. Maybe I watch too much TV, but I digress.

I really think I want to move 'up' and have a lot of fun in the process. From you hobby-gods, would you think I'd have the best luck / least risk at an AMP? Or, is even asking this kind of question taboo?

I'm even thinking of maybe stopping at SMILE on the way home tonight. Good idea?

Finally - one stripper friend from years back (Shelly @ PTs - long gone) told me that I look like a cop... I'm in decent shape and cut my hair fairly short... no tats, well-spoken, etc. Does this basically mean I'm screwed, or rather, 'not' screwed?

Yaya... First post, but I've been lurking for quite some time. AND I definitely plan on sticking around for a while. I promise to post quality reviews for every encounter - fun or not.

lastly - thanks to Logan, DSO, Bush and St Christopher for some INCREDIBLY useful newbie posts. Y'all don't know how much that stuff really helps out guys like me.
  • vnk
  • 06-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Also also also... If this was posted in the wrong section, please move it. I figured that co-ed discussion (amongst hobbyists) was the most appropriate.

Thanks again
If you're worried about police then I'd stay away from AMP's. I know others will disagree, but cops know where those places are too, and you stated quite clearly that is your number one fear. Better to find a newbie friendly independent who has an incall that cops don't know about and break your hobby cherry there.

I really think I want to move 'up' and have a lot of fun in the process. From you hobby-gods, would you think I'd have the best luck / least risk at an AMP? Or, is even asking this kind of question taboo?

I'm even thinking of maybe stopping at SMILE on the way home tonight. Good idea?
Originally Posted by vnk
Smile would be an excellent place to start for a newbie such as yourself. Keep an eye on them there, don't get too caught up in the moment and make sure you get covered at the proper time is all I would advise. Ashli at Hulahand next door would be a great choice as well. She's sweet, very pretty and speaks great English since she grew up in L.A. This new Pinky at Hawaii sounds like a rising superstar as well. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

Newbie friendly Indy is a good choice as well though it does involve the scheduling ring around the rosie thing and much harder to do on impulse which is why I prefer the amps. Never so much as seen a cop in all my years of going though I understand many are paranoid about that but those are mostly those who have never been.

rak
  • SOLO
  • 06-07-2010, 11:57 AM
If money is no issue, fly out to Vegas, rent a car, and drive an hour west to Pahrump and the Chicken Ranch or Sheri's Ranch. The girls can be very pricey, but it's completely legal, and the girls are tested regularly. And most importantly, no giving up personal info for screening.

If you time it right, you could even fly out in the morning and be back by evening.
My first piece of advice? Don't ever admit to being naive. Male or female, admitting that seems to bring all the vultures out.

My second piece of advice is-- whatever you do, stick to known and reviewed ladies and places. Thats the best way to keep yourself safe.
  • vnk
  • 06-07-2010, 12:30 PM
If you're worried about police then I'd stay away from AMP's. I know others will disagree, but cops know where those places are too, and you stated quite clearly that is your number one fear. Better to find a newbie friendly independent who has an incall that cops don't know about and break your hobby cherry there. Originally Posted by friendlyguy77
Well, I'm pretty sure that my number one fear is waking up with my penis cut off... but LE is QUITE up there .

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll follow your advice and go about this more 1on1.

Should I go get P411 or no?
  • vnk
  • 06-07-2010, 12:35 PM
My first piece of advice? Don't ever admit to being naive. Male or female, admitting that seems to bring all the vultures out.

My second piece of advice is-- whatever you do, stick to known and reviewed ladies and places. Thats the best way to keep yourself safe. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Well, I think I'm wise enough to know WHEN I'm getting scammed/taken for a ride. I'm much better than my first few trips to strip-clubs. I used to blow $$ on any given night and walk out with a smile on my face. OMG, she grabbed my crotch! Now, it's "uh, I'm not paying $20 for air... get to work!"

but taking this to the next level... that's the new part.

Thanks for the warning. I know that vultures are everywhere.
Well, I'm pretty sure that my number one fear is waking up with my penis cut off... but LE is QUITE up there .

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll follow your advice and go about this more 1on1.

Should I go get P411 or no? Originally Posted by vnk
Yes. Get P411. It's the best thing a hobbiest can have besides rubbers.
VNK, Without a doubt join P411. It reduces the possibility of running into you don't want i.e. LE or knife wielding psychos. Note I said reduces not eliminates !!! I know I don't go anywhere without doing my homework and P411 is a great place to do it.
Yes. Get P411. It's the best thing a hobbiest can have besides rubbers. Originally Posted by friendlyguy77
+1
  • vnk
  • 06-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Okay, check - P411 on the way. Another newb question - do many places accept credit? . I don't have a problem with getting cash, but I think it would be pretty easy with a CC... every now and then.
vnk, Just thought that I would put my $.2 in. 7 months ago I made my first trip into hobbyland. I was totally clueless. I didn't even know that things like ECCIE even existed. I went to Hawaii Spa and was somewhat terrified. More than anything it's the fear of the unknown. I even told mamasan that it was my first time and that I was really nervous. She was very good in helping me out w/o out saying anything that she wasn't suppose to. The incredibly beautiful girl she brought me also was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I ended up being a repeat customer there for several months. I have recently started going to Smile, which is also a very comfortable place. I've gone to some others, but those are the best 2.

Most of the people who post on the Coed forum are independent providers and the guys who see them, so their preference will be to see the indies. And there are very valid reasons for that. But as Rakuguy says the AMPs give very good service and are extremely convenient. You go in, do your business, walk out and go down the road. You can call ahead for an appointment or just show up. As you know there some AMP girl "stars" that everybody talks about, but at this point I would say just go to Smile and take whoever they give you. I promise you will have a good time and leave with a big smile on your face.
vnk, Credit Cards leave a paper trail. Use dead presidents only. Even buying AMEX gift cards with a CC leaves a trail.
Okay, check - P411 on the way. Another newb question - do many places accept credit? . I don't have a problem with getting cash, but I think it would be pretty easy with a CC... every now and then. Originally Posted by vnk
Using a CC is like leaving a note on the fridge telling your wife what you're doing. A hobby phone would also be a good investment if you've got an SO.