Find more reviews by X

It has been really helpful when I see a review done by a fellow hobbyist XXXX with apparent similar tastes of mine and then to be able to go to his user name, click and "find more posts by XXXX". However, I was wondering if there was a way to add another category like "find more reviews by XXXX". I understand that the reviews are in "find more posts by XXXX", but when posting numbers get up in the higher numbers it is a lot of stuff to get through to find reviews. If this is not possible it is still a great feature, and beats the hell out of having to do searches.

P.S. You Admins know that this is your own fault. You guys make it easier, and we just want more! Thanks for your work.
Actually I do this often with current search. Type in the user name, select find all threads started, and in secondary search type activities. You will then see all reviews by that user.
Man I hate when I have to have things explained to me.

I am with as far as going to the search tab>typing in the user name>selecting "find all threads started" > but where is the secondary search field to type in activities?
LOL in non mod talk, look at left side and type activities in key word.
This is good to know SP as it can be extrapolated to other types of searches.
Cool, that's sweet. Thanks SP.