Link to Reviews

Under the of hobbyists' avatars, it says "posts___" and "reviews___". I'd actually like to be able to click on the number of reviews and it take me to them. Right now, I have to search through ALL of the hobbyist's posts to find the reviews they wrote. This way I can see who the gentleman has seen before and call that lady. Right now, it takes me 10-20 minutes just to find the reviews before I can even call another provider for an "ok".

Also, how about the reviews that are done of a provider go under "reviews" or re-title it "reviews of me". That way it is easier for hobbyists to research the ladies.
That's a pretty good idea.

In the meantime, to cut down on your search time, you can go to their profile (under stats) and click on the "Find all threads started by ____" option. Unless they like to start a new thread every day, it should cut down the search time considerably.
Simple solution is type in their user name in search, select all threads started by and also in secondary search type activities. That will sort all their reviews for you.
Thank you brittany. You've given me some great ideas!

PS. SP's method works like a charm in the meantime.
Good idea Brittany
Ahh. I understand thanks for the help.

On a side note, I get the feeling that you mods have worked in retail: "Aww, well thank you for your great ideas....but this is how you do what your asking".

I have to say that you handled my inquiries with so much more tact than I could ever muster. My responses would be limited to, "listen you dumb blond, use the freaking search component and all the various applications associated with it..."

This is why I am not a mod AND why I limit my exposure to the public.
  • bbkid
  • 03-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Good response, britt. A class lady!!!